Selling Legal Pot In L.C.B.O. Makes Alot Of Sense. Premier Says. NF

fish_fishburn

Yea I-192 is that it. I had to laugh when he got a pardon from the Queen and tried to cross. The Customs guy inside said " She's a nice lady but we don't have a Queen, we have a President".

I got the same response.

"we don't care about your silly pardon, this is the US of A".

However, if you get a lawyer, and fill out your forms correctly, they won't deny your waiver application.

The person you are referring to either used a "non laywer' (ie, Canadian Pardon Services), or tried on their own.

My waiver cost me about $1,200 from the lawyer and another $800 for the waiver. But it is guaranteed.

Tell you friend to go to an immigration lawyer who specializes in cross border.

depends on if your running a hydroponic setup, using cubes (so one small single bud plant) or if your running big pots.

someone I know went from growing 80 plants to 5 plants - same yield.

lights determine yield, not plants.

but just to answer your question, you can get as much as 1/2lbs off a single plant if grown properly under the right conditions.

depends on if your running a hydroponic setup, using cubes (so one small single bud plant) or if your running big pots.

someone I know went from growing 80 plants to 5 plants - same yield.

lights determine yield, not plants.

but just to answer your question, you can get as much as 1/2lbs off a single plant if grown properly under the right conditions.

Oh absolutely, I know there is many variables.

But if a plant yeilds 1/2 lb, how often is that?

Ive studied chemistry but im def not a horticulturist lol

folks I know, running the "5 plant setup" are cropping 3lbs'ish every 10 weeks.

these folks all used to run 60 to 80 plant setups....but changed based on the new laws....

when you don't charge based on number of "lights", rather number of "plants", growers can easily circumvent the stupid laws.

folks I know, running the "5 plant setup" are cropping 3lbs'ish every 10 weeks.

these folks all used to run 60 to 80 plant setups....but changed based on the new laws....

when you don't charge based on number of "lights", rather number of "plants", growers can easily circumvent the stupid laws.

Thats alot of weed! Howah

My research on this is limited but is it legit to use that much, of cousre depending on the ailment/disease?

And dumb question, after its dried how do you prevent mold growth?

Freeze it?

Or is it being used to make a highly refined cannabis oil?

dry it. freezer pack it (using one of those fancy food sealers).

most folks I know don't use any form of refined bud (ie, hash, oil, shatter, etc, etc, etc).

The website I order from has all the concentrates. I don't touch wax or shatter, but I get Nepalese or Afghan hash as a treat once in awhile.

Im curious just for perspective.

My rx could have been up to 2oz/month.

No way could I use that much(although Im sure it benefits others)

Im good at about a 1/4oz/month

To smoke 2oz a month is crazy. Ya id be right about where you are with that..1/4 oz a month.. However the reason they allow for up to 2 oz is for the folks that need concentrates as edible medicines. Suddenly 2oz a month is-int near enough. Im no pro here but im thinking 2oz of dried frozen flowers would only produce a couple grams of RSO correct me if im wrong.I have read that to fight most cancers you would need to ingest a gram of oil a day..

Edited by tb4me

To smoke 2oz a month is crazy. Ya id be right about where you are with that..1/4 oz a month.. However the reason they allow for up to 2 oz is for the folks that need concentrates as edible medicines. Suddenly 2oz a month is-int near enough. Im no pro here but im thinking 2oz of dried frozen flowers would only produce a couple grams of RSO correct me if im wrong.I have read that to fight most cancers you would need to ingest a gram of oil a day..

Yep thats why I was asking.

Just like supplements. If you take, say, olive leaf 500mg, it might help it might not, as its not standerdized.

Now, if you get a standerdized extract that is 500mg but contains 11% oleupuriens you have a totally different product and results as the have standerdized the medicinal compound found in the plant thats effective

Yep thats why I was asking.

Just like supplements. If you take, say, olive leaf 500mg, it might help it might not, as its not standerdized.

Now, if you get a standerdized extract that is 500mg but contains 11% oleupuriens you have a totally different product and results as the have standerdized the medicinal compound found in the plant thats effective