Saturday,Snow Squalls,Showers,Sand,Smallies,

Whitespinnerbait

Hi All With the forecast calling for cold temps and the chance of snow squalls...We were a little skeptical of heading out for some fall smallies. Arriving at the launch=snow squall IMG_0245_zpshgxxeppt.jpg IMG_0249_zpslxojg3bw.jpg IMG_0248_zpsk0zcclji.jpg Quite the mixture of weather unfolded through out the day. IMG_0283_zpsrrdjabyi.jpg IMG_0283_zpsrrdjabyi.jpg IMG_0291_zps2hurt5sw.jpg As the went on the bite started to pick up nicely. IMG_0253_zpsjnvfqqdd.jpg IMG_0256_zps0qhztdgz.jpg IMG_0269_zpstgwa4ll2.jpg Days end.... IMG_0296_zpsnkicjufy.jpg

Edited by Whitespinnerbait

Wow man!!! You guys sure are die hards!!! Snow squalls and all :) Congrats to the both of you's :)

Don't know why this report isn't getting the attention it should get.... both these anglers are not pros but the most dedicated bass anglers I've ever known!!! I know cause I get to fish with both of them from time to time and land some beauties :) Like this one, a 4lbs 9oz smallie :)

DSC02427_zpsblcu9huz.jpg

But I don't whine if my reports don't get a lot of attention.

Who says I'm whining??? and don't want to get into a scuff... I was expressing my thoughts on a report that should, in my mind, get recognition for the accomplishment these guys put the most effort into it this time of year and sharing this report...

always enjoy your fishing reports, you guys sure have some great fishing spots out that way. Looks like fishing 24/7 caught all the fish .

Most guys were probably saying it was going to snow and stayed home, you guys are dedicated fishermen . congrats