Harper is here? LOL

DanD

We've been graced with Prime Minister Harper this morning here in London.

He's actually right across the street from my shop, visiting a small business called Heritage Coffee????

Why :dunno:

Dan.

Edited by DanD

You should try saying anything bad about harper on the OOD website forum, you will be flamed for weeks or even months. It seems on there that you must be a conservative to enjoy hunting and fishing.

You should be flamed for even considering Justin.... :tease:

Edited by lookinforwalleye

You should try saying anything bad about harper on the OOD website forum, you will be flamed for weeks or even months. It seems on there that you must be a conservative to enjoy hunting and fishing.

I have been on that forum. OFC members are so much better informed and polite than on OOD. The political topics that go on for many pages here would be off the rails into meaningless grunts over there!!

I have been on that forum. OFC members are so much better informed and polite than on OOD. The political topics that go on for many pages here would be off the rails into meaningless grunts over there!!

Hopefully the wind calms down so you don't fall off the horse, that's a pretty long way to fall...

There used to be a lot of FUDDS there , they are learning.

Hopefully the wind calms down so you don't fall off the horse, that's a pretty long way to fall...

Offensive comment removed. 2 wrongs don't make a right. B seems intent on lowering the discussion on OFC way down to the level of that other board. I really don't need to help him in that quest.

Edited by SirCranksaLot

Harper is around southern Ontario and former drug dealer Doug Ford and his crack addict druggy brother Rob Ford were on CP24 talking about throwing a Conservative party Saturday in his honour. Maybe Ontario PC leader nazi-like Patrick Brown will get down for party.

Harper is around southern Ontario and former drug dealer Doug Ford and his crack addict druggy brother Rob Ford were on CP24 talking about throwing a Conservative party Saturday in his honour. Maybe Ontario PC leader nazi-like Patrick Brown will get down for party.

Nazi like? That is just about as bad as comparing him to Hitler.

I used to be a Harper supporter but after his party abandoned the US Steel workers and manufacturing in general in favor of the oil patch, I gave up on him. Not to mention the reduction in protection for our lakes and rivers that we love so much.. there's just too much to list..