'Old Stock' Canadians?

SirCranksalot

Well thats a stetch simon

But its pretty well documented countries are bought and paid for.

Remember your lovely queen? She still OWNS Canada

Apparently she is YOUR queen too then.

The Royals have limited power to influence anything other than patriotic and dangerously jingoistic fervour amongst the faithful, maybe if they did have some political clout of their own they would actually be worth the millions of pounds the tax payer pays them.

Apparently she is YOUR queen too then.

The Royals have limited power to influence anything other than patriotic and dangerously jingoistic fervour amongst the faithful, maybe if they did have some political clout of their own they would actually be worth the millions of pounds the tax payer pays them.

Don't be dissin' my Royal Homies!!!! :angry:

268428_246139338745746_8109683_n.jpg?oh=

269868_246139398745740_2831475_n.jpg?oh=

:tease::tease::tease::tease::tease::tease:

Maybe a bit too much flu medicines Rick?

My favorite way to fish is trolling

Nah seriously man. I had a german teacher for history and he was a huge influence on me to read books outside the ciriculum.

I like to read, I suggest some try it lol.

You'de be shocked to find out whats documented throughout history

That and my great grandpa was a high ranking german during the war(he got asylum in the US) and he said they were indeed funded by zionists, the US, etc.

He was a war criminal. Yet the US army gave him the full ten yards at his funeral

LOL I actually don't blame just Harper but I sure won't give him a free pass either like a lot of his base do... Ironically I say the EXACT reverse of what you do when people start bashing the Liberals in Ontario for their deficits. I ask what about Harper's dismal record and all I hear back is... Well, you see the world was going through a recession perhaps you heard of it... so its OK that he ran up all that debt. REALLY, to me that is why either one is no worse than the other, but because of partisanship most people say one is great and one sucks. LOL Math doesn't lie and they both failed all of us miserably.

If you will remember Harper didn't want to run a deficet but it was a minority govt and the liberal and NDP said if he didn't try to spend his way out of the recession they would vote his budget down and trigger an election so he just reied to make them happy

If you will remember Harper didn't want to run a deficet but it was a minority govt and the liberal and NDP said if he didn't try to spend his way out of the recession they would vote his budget down and trigger an election so he just reied to make them happy

Did they make him throw away environmental protection of our waters too? :angry:

Yeah, if you cherry pick a short time frame. How has Ontario done over the last 10 years versus the rest of Canada?

I am not cherry picking anything just pointing out now things are moving in the right direction NOW hopefully.

Ontario did better than some regions, and worse than others... I suspect if we had a pool of dead dinosaur bits under our feet like Alberta we would have done better than everybody though until about a year ago....

Well thats a stetch simon

But its pretty well documented countries are bought and paid for.

Remember your lovely queen? She still OWNS Canada

Money helps, but at the end of the day, it is votes from individual Canadian citizens that determines who forms the government... unless you believe that the entire election is a sham.

Money helps, but at the end of the day, it is votes from individual Canadian citizens that determines who forms the government... unless you believe that the entire election is a sham.

Yes and no.

I do not believe we have elction fraud in Canada.(not have I read or seen any proof of this)

But I do believe certain individuals are financed to rise into the PM position (which I have read about and seen documented evidence).

So yes our votes count, but we are voting for people already selected for us to vote on.