heads up check your local TSC store for tackle

bow slayer

My local TSC store has all there boating and fishing stuff at 50% off or more. just picked up some lures(rapalas,cotton cordels,jitterbugs and booyah spinnerbaits),suffix braid and some gulp spray. Some of lures were at 75 percent off,I got a few jointed shap raps for 2.79 each. Not sure if this at all stores or not.

I bought worm harnesses for $1-1.50 each, johnson silver minnows for. $2 each. A bunch of xraps and husky jerks for $5-5.50 each. Bell weights and some terminal tackle for peanuts. I saw ugly sticks for $25, okuma rigger rods go for $22. Lots if spoons and mepps musky killers for great prices. Overall good deals to be had, but they are getting out of fishing tackle completely so that's the end of it. You pretty much had to get there at the start of the sale. A few of us cleaned out a lot of the good stuff on the first day at our local tsc. All that is left is crap now.

Edited by porkpie

Thanks for the tip! I hit my local store up last week after seeing this post and picked up a bunch of random useful stuff. Some terminal tackle, some Little Cleos, some Blue Fox #3s, a spinnerbait, and some other random stuff - about $40-50 worth. Woulda got a lot more, too, if they'd had more!