No popping rods, REALLY????

misfish

Giving what you've been through recently you deserved to move a few rods with a picture like that Brian. Oh well, at least you were on the water and enjoying the day with a good bud. You'll get them next time out.

Thanks Wil.

I even mentioned to Terry how much pleasure I had just sitting back and enjoying the time on the water. I was never so relaxed as I was . There was no need to catch. ( although we were yelling at the screen ) LOL

I JUST ENJOYED THE MORNING OUT WITH A GOOD FRIEND AND WAS VERY THANKFULL.

Edited by Brian B

winds from the east? - as Joey says Damn you suspended fish!

Breeze was from the west at start up. The went still. That was hot. Then a slight breeze from the south/east by noon. Nothing that should of shut them down. Not that it mattered.

I only brought my rigger rod. I wasnt going to be casting today. Im waiting for the all clear next monday to get back into the swing of things. It will be slow Im sure. Im scared sh%^# to even reef on a fish right now. The boat ride was much nicer then sitting on the shore banks watching goby catchers.LOL

Thus the name fish FINDER, not fish catcher.

Sometimes we sit on the pier and go I wonder what we would see out there with some sonar... Are there fish and they just have lock jaw or are we alone. After seeing this sometimes ignorance is bliss. I would be fuming seeing a screen like that with no takers. LOL