How idiots have fun....

Ive seen two moose cross water in my days(which is kinda odd moose are pretty thick up her)

Last thought id ever have thought is im gonna try and ride this thing. And remember, im the guy that shoots toy arrows into the air playing chicken with my brother in law, or shoot at each other with fireworks???

Edited by manitoubass2

I'm really not trying to start anything here...truly I'm not. But I really don't see why such a big deal is being made of this. Everyone of us has abused or harassed wild creatures in some way.To me this moose video is no worse then anyone of us who have captured frogs, toads, turtles, birds or anything wild just for the experience or to take it home to show people. Hell I take a white bucket with me when the grandkids come fishing with Grandpa and encourage them to put creatures in it to study and enjoy. And I'm pretty sure none of them critters wanted to be in that bucket. I guess I best not put any white bucket nature shots on You tube. Just trying to figure out how one form of "Nature Abuse" or harassment is deemed totally excusable while other forms get black balled right out of the gate.

Like I said not trying to start an argument just trying to figure it out. I find these type of discussions can be a good read as long as those who enter into them show some respect for the opinion's of others who may not share the same point of view.

I would really like to hear Kathleen Wynnes personal opinion on this...well, not really, but it could be pretty funny

I would like to golf with her. And as shes about to tee off from the ladies tee Id hit my drive square into the back of her head.

Not really serious, but kinda

Edited by manitoubass2

and the had cgi back then too....lmao

ill bet $100 there will not be a charge laid....period

This video is from 2013 and is the the tsn2 webpage

They got fined $2500.00 and their boat got seized

Here's the link

http://www2.tsn.ca/bardown/Story.aspx?Man%2Bjumps%2Bout%2Bof%2Ba%2Bboat%2Band%2Bonto%2Ba%2Bnearby%2Bswimming%2Bmoose...like%2Bactually&id=546164

So, is that $100 each?

I would really like to hear Kathleen Wynnes personal opinion on this...well, not really, but it could be pretty funny

Your obsessed with Kathleen. Kind of weird.

Clearly they were harassing wildlife. Moose are a managed big game, so yes, this is different than kids innocently handling frogs/snakes.

If I punched a deer, it wouldn't really affect the deer, but it's still a jerk move.

This video is from 2013 and is the the tsn2 webpage

They got fined $2500.00 and their boat got seized

Here's the link

http://www2.tsn.ca/bardown/Story.aspx?Man%2Bjumps%2Bout%2Bof%2Ba%2Bboat%2Band%2Bonto%2Ba%2Bnearby%2Bswimming%2Bmoose...like%2Bactually&id=546164

The video was recently uploaded and is clearly not from Ontario. There was an incident from Northern Ontario a few years ago and the guy(s) were charged. Not surprisingly to some, tsn is out to lunch.

Different incident.

I never implied is was the same incident. Merely pointing out it is a finable offence, at least here.

I suppose I should have, perhaps, prefaced it with a subject matter and also looked back a few posts to see it had already been linked.....my bad :(

I never implied is was the same incident. Merely pointing out it is a finable offence, at least here.

I suppose I should have, perhaps, prefaced it with a subject matter and also looked back a few posts to see it had already been linked.....my bad :(

Maybe you need to ModQ yourself for a bit..... :D. That is a personal attack on yourself.

Edited by G.mech

Some silly comments for sure.

Im not gonna bash him though. Mighta been a tough day at work or something and he just let of some steam? Who knows?

Hes modqued thats enough punishment in my eyes

Would agree-take the high road always-you never know what's going on in peoples lives

Let it rest maybe-OH NO THe MOD Squad on your tail can't be pleasant-LOL

ID1

Crappieperchhunter, I hear what you are saying....but honestly, you don't see a difference in putting a frog in a bucket vs what these guys did?

Not from the standpoint of the creature being harassed. Pretty sure both the frog and the moose would just as soon NOT be bothered by us in any way. And in neither example does the creature have a choice. So if the creature has no choice how is it that some creatures get defended for wrongful treatment... rather vigorously I might add... and others no one really cares about at all. I just find it amusing that a Moose being ridden has generated so much attention and I wanted someone to explain why it bothered them so much. If this was something that happened everyday and the Moose where shown to be suffering from repeated harassment I could understand the outrage. But a one off incident that might not happen again for ages I just don't get the outrage.

Im going off the wall here steve, and probly sound silly . I just see things the way I see them. It,s nothing new.LOL

Your out in your yard, enjoying your day. All of a sudden some yahoo comes running in on ya and jumps on you for a piggy back ride.

Are you stund?

Are you being harrased?

Would you feel stressed out after the ordeal?

Would you be laying charges?

Im just saying what I think the moose might of felt.

Im glad to see it,s been cilvil after the speed bump.

Ya Rick, maybe a bad day. Who knows. I hold no ill against it.

Edited by Brian B

Im going off the wall here steve, and probly sound silly . I just see things the way I see them. It,s nothing new.LOL

Your out in your yard, enjoying your day. All of a sudden some yahoo comes running in on ya and jumps on you for a piggy back ride.

Are you stund?

Are you being harrased?

Would you feel stressed out after the ordeal?

Would you be laying charges?

Im just saying what I think the moose might of felt.

Im glad to see it,s been cilvil after the speed bump.

Ya Rick, maybe a bad day. Who knows. I hold no ill against it.

My reaction would be totally dependent on how good looking she was Brian and what your definition of a piggy back ride is :whistling: