How idiots have fun....

but a horse can jump 5 feet with someone on its back.....look at older westerns,guys have jumped from roof tops to a horses back,at least this was in water...

so its more like 20% impact with the bouyancy.....

you dont make any sense to me...

it just kills me to what is "acceptable" in society and what isnt.....we live in a hypocritical world people!

Seems to be your world. You dont have an issue with this video, but some do.

Bottom line really.

Ok with you, not with others.

We all see things differently.

Seems to be your world. You dont have an issue with this video, but some do.

Bottom line really.

Ok with you, not with others.

We all see things differently.

i agree,we disagree on this subject,but agree that we do,no disrespect intended.....and i do see why people might not like it,i guess i see this as better than shooting one

i agree,we disagree on this subject,but agree that we do,no disrespect intended.....and i do see why people might not like it,i guess i see this as better than shooting one

Your stepping into another area that is not about this thread.

Hunting is a total different subject.

I,ll leave it at that.

What do they call Elk?

The animal we call 'elk' has a very close relative in Eurasia, the red deer. The most recent research indicates, as far as I know, that they are separate species, but some bright spark could be writing a PhD thesis as I speak that says they're the same.

Equating this to being better than a moose hunters actions is pretty sad. Any self-respecting hunter carries out his actions with full respect for nature and the harvest, this clown clearly had zero concern for the animal, looking for a quick hit on YouTube. Apparently he's been fined now and it looks good on him.

Just because something is legal doesn't mean it isn't (edit) wrong. That is just wrong. I was 21 once and knew then something like jumping on a wild animal is wrong and stupid. Like keeping a Killer Whale in a swimming pool it's entire life is totally legal but it too is wrong. Unless that young fellow that we only see from the back side has a severe kidney disease or he will have his own episode of "My 600 Pound Life" in a few years.

This thread has surprised me, there are some comments by individuals that I have considered to be level headed and have come to respect their opinions come out with some strange comments.

Hey chedar buddy, come on man don't be a keyboard tuff guy. Never type something that you wouldn't come up to a guy in a bar and say face to face without having a few ounces of courage in the belly. I didn't think you are that kind of guy.

Edited by Old Ironmaker