How idiots have fun....

"It's a Elk". They are so stupid they don't even know what animal they're harassing. I didn't want dumb dumb #4 to die but getting knock unconscious and a near drowning would have been nice.

If you're in Europe, it's an elk. But they weren't. So they're zoologically challenged.

I have no idea; but something like the musky guy (I know he killed the fish) or the people that supposedly ran the moose off a bridge and posted it on the tube, they got a lot of unwanted attention?

Just talking about what ifs.

Dan.

I tried to refrain, but one thing kept bugging the crap out of me here.

Not only is it a stupid dumb fat ass move, but what would of happen if that fat piece of ,,,,,,,,,,,, broke the back of the animal? Would they be posting the video? I,ll bet NOT.

TOTAL BULL crap.

On a fly in out of Chapleau in the 80's we had a cow moose swim across the mouth of the bay our cabin was in while we where eating our breakfast. She was a good mile from the closest shore when we figured out what she was. Jumped in our 2 tinnies and headed out with our camera's to get some pictures. We ALL wanted to jump on her back for a picture...and it would have been dead easy to do...but being on a fly-in we all decided if something bad happened we would be in a heap of trouble if something went wrong. Honestly they are probably stronger then horses and we have been riding them for centuries. None of us would ever hurt an animal...we just viewed it as a once in a life time opportunity to do something not many people would get a shot at. Pretty sure these lads felt the same way...though there situation looks a lot more dangerous to them and the moose then the scenario we had.

We circled around her for awhile got lots of great pictures and then just left her alone before she got tired. Well we didn't have to worry about her getting tired. Instead of swimming to the closest shore she swam 2 maybe 3 miles to the end of a long point before she got out of the water.

Pretty sure after the experience we had that someone jumping on her back for a 10 second photo op would have caused no problems at all. Still wish to this day one of us would have given it a go.

Sorry folks but I think anybody who sets a hook into a fishes mouth and then fights it only to release it is far crueler to a defenceless creature then these lads...and that statement is coming from a fisherman who releases the majority of the fish he catches.

Edited by crappieperchhunter

you couldnt break its back if you tried!its bigger than a horse!

people can break wild horses,whip them etc,its ok,but an idiot rides an elk and hes a sick man......this world is ass backwards i swear!

the real stupidity is not knowing the power of that animal,hes lucky he wasnt killed

Sorry folks but I think anybody who sets a hook into a fishes mouth and then fights it only to release it is far crueler to a defenceless creature then these lads...and that statement is coming from a fisherman who releases the majority of the fish he catches.

No way am I being argumentive here Steve, but fish have been caught, kept or released. We ride horses yes. They are climbed on and sat on. Not JUMPED ON. I can see if the guy swam up to it, but no way should it have been jumped on like that.

JMO here.

No way am I being argumentive here Steve, but fish have been caught, kept or released. We ride horses yes. They are climbed on and sat on. Not JUMPED ON. I can see if the guy swam up to it, but no way should it have been jumped on like that.

JMO here.

have you ever seen a rodeo?people jump on horses ALL THE TIME!too funny

weak arguement

have you ever seen a rodeo?people jump on horses ALL THE TIME!too funny

weak arguement

Jump on? They are sat on and then do the 8 sec ride. ALSO ,CARE IS GIVEN TO THE HORSES AND THE BULLS THEY RIDE in rodeos. What was done here, there was no care. Just something to make a video of a :asshat: move.

This guy jumped on from the bow of a boat. Full impact of his wieght. I might be wrong his fat,,,,,,,,,, might not of broke it,s back, but it,s still wrong. Like said. JMO.

Edited by Brian B

JMO here.

Like I said Brian there situation was a way more dangerous then ours was. They had a bigger more powerful boat and he jumped on an animal that was still walking on the bottom which would have had more of a jarring impact on the moose. We where circling a moose in 20 FOW and just crawling along to keep up with her.

Having said that I still don't think they could have hurt her by jumping on her back unless one of them weighed much much more then that guy does.