And there was my sign,,,Back in action,,,,,,, fishing related

misfish

I was in need of a new bladder for the toon. Between the leak I had and trying to fix a faulty air port, I was looking state side for a new one. Like I said before,it was $40 US for the bladder, and $50+ us for shipping.

Been on line looking at new toons and yaks. Yaks are getting crazy on the pricing, and toons are far and few on the Canadian side. Walmart USA has a lot, but to have shipped,forget it.

CTC here had a couple so thought I would stop in and see if they were on sale. As I walk in,I see one hanging from the ceiling. Thats new. I was sure it was in the $350 range from looking at them on line. As I get close,I see RED TAG SALE

Regular price,$389.

ON SALE FOR

$199

It was a no brainer. Buy and I will have spare parts. This one also came with a folding seat which I was going to buy for the other one. They retailed for $40 or more. So saved $$$$$$ making this purchase.

They had 30 on the floor if anyones interested in buying. Im almost thinking I should buy another and just put it away, or take up to the parents and leave it there.

So looks like Im back in action. :Gonefishing: :D

002_zpsjonbs80t.jpg

Also to add. no gas required, no boat launch required, no lights not working on the trailer. LOL

But, when your flat,your not fishing. LOL

The best thing I get out of this float boat, a good work out.

Edited by Brian B

Also to add. no gas required, no boat launch required, no lights not working on the trailer. LOL

But, when your flat,your not fishing. LOL

The best thing I get out of this float boat, a good work out.

I once watched a grizzly bear walk up to a guys toon and take a bite of the front points on both bladders. :lol:

Luckily he was straight across from the launch and he managed to row fast enough to get across before sinking!!! :good: :good:

I once watched a grizzly bear walk up to a guys toon and take a bite of the front points on both bladders. :lol:

Luckily he was straight across from the launch and he managed to row fast enough to get across before sinking!!! :good: :good:

Well, lucky for me, no grizzlies here. Maybe just Terry and a 1/0 hook to gaf me, if I out fish him. Lucky for me, that dont happen much. :angel: