Best Powerwasher? NF

KraTToR

I'm looking for a kick-a$$ gas pressure washer. Something that delivery pressure north of 3000 psi and is easy to find parts for.

I currently have a Grizzly (bought it at Rona) with a Honda engine but even the "O" rings for the wand are not standard size.

Pretty frustrating and I contacted the manufacturer and he pointed me to a service centre in my area. The service centre informed me that they didn't have the O rings and i'd have to order a new wand and hose... Bull!

Thanks in advance!

Patrick.

Looking for one too

Costco has one that usually goes on sale for $400.

Honda engine and Karcher pressure system.

The hose is rather thin and plastic.

Lowes have heavier duty Dewalt units but $800+.

Just want it for around the house and cottage

What to get?

Unfortunately that has been my experience as well on most everything these days. They don't want us to repair much of anything. My remote foot pedal for my Motor Guide needed to be replaced, nope I needed to buy a complete unit, the remote control foot pedals are no longer available. I can't remember which brand it was but a pal had the same exact experience as you, he needed a part for his expensive power washer wand and had to buy the complete wand. Sorry I can't help.

Have you tried going to an automotive supplier; places like NAPA and Carquest, usually carry a large assortment of O rings.

Or a hydraulics rebuilder, they may have these odd ball seals, you may not find the seal by application; but by comparison and measurements?

Dan.

Try Able O rings if you ever get to Toronto,On Steeles,south side just east of Pine Valley.They have any o-ring or seal.That's what they do.Bring a sample if possible.

THANKS

I drive by there every day and never noticed them! I'm been having lots of problems with and electric Simonize (sp) crap and they say wand can't be fixed (leaks) only used a few times :(

I'll check them out.

I just bought a Diamond 2600PSI with Honda engine on sale today for 399.00 at canadian tire. The reviews were good and it only took 15 minutes to put together, fill with oil and gas and it fired up on the 1st pull. It's in this weeks flyer.

I bought the Pricess Auto O ring box but none did the trick! Now I have lots of O rings. The manufactures make them so you can't fix them as told by Simonize, buy a new wand and hose, cost of a new unit. They sell a crap product that only works for a few times.

I will get even soon, I will find a way of stopping the leaking problem they say can't be fixed.

I bought the Pricess Auto O ring box but none did the trick! Now I have lots of O rings. The manufactures make them so you can't fix them as told by Simonize, buy a new wand and hose, cost of a new unit. They sell a crap product that only works for a few times.

I will get even soon, I will find a way of stopping the leaking problem they say can't be fixed.

Like I said earlier any bearing / industrial supply shop will have the seal your your looking for.