The Fishing Wife

Mr.Topwater!

Paul sure knew that you were a keeper,not a releaser. B):good:

:) Actually he said to me I think the second year we were together, what do you want to do for your birthday and I say, I want to go fishing, so we went to his parent's cottage in Minden and took the canoe out and caught some bass, then bought the tinny, then the Tracker, then the Lund, so it's all my fault :)

:) Actually he said to me I think the second year we were together, what do you want to do for your birthday and I say, I want to go fishing, so we went to his parent's cottage in Minden and took the canoe out and caught some bass, then bought the tinny, then the Tracker, then the Lund, so it's all my fault :)

Not to sound sexist but beside Joey, Graftongal are as hardcore as they get for fisher women. I've seen both in action and it was a real treat.

No, I'm not a morning person either. Paul calls us the crack of noon fishermen :)

But I will get up early for ice fishing, otherwise, you can't find a parking spot !!

And honestly, I've caught my biggest fish in the afternoon, so...........

I love the outdoors and my better half hates it. Ive gotten her to shore fish once, and the only time she ever gets in the boat is every other year for camping, and she hates camping too!

but my kids love it so she never minds when we are out and about.

in the winter though she beads and I make harnesses, and we sit and chat and do it for hours most evenings.?

My girlfriend really surprised me this summer. I knew she liked fishing but I didn't know just how much. After having a brutal Saturday of fishing on Presquille bay and her getting a bad sunburn I felt horrible so I said 'Sunday we can do whatever you want'

She responded with 'Today's fishing was really bad. Let's head out to one of our hot spots tomorrow'

I was so surprised and happy.