Roloff's Nirvana

limeyangler

My lab would kill to live with youu!! Sheesh...what a life!

For now he will have to settle for our morning hike, and evening training sessions lol

S.

Yeah my Wheaten as well, she goes nuts in the snow , that would be Nirvana for sure ....

I think the video captures Rolloff's happiness ....

Edited by jds63

My lab would kill to live with youu!! Sheesh...what a life!

For now he will have to settle for our morning hike, and evening training sessions lol

S.

Thing is though Shayne, you will live longer and be there for your pup with all that good exercise, I sit my large fundament on a skidoo while he runs and in the summer all i do is throw a stick in the lake for half an hour.

That dog sure can fly,talk about stamina as said.Almost thought you would give him a ride on the way back? :P Thinking that wasn't the first run you have given him,he was 1/4 mile ahead of you out of the gate :lol: .Living the life you are!!!!!!!!!

Edited by davey buoy

I love the ice beard Rollof has when he gets back , I chuckled a bit for sure watching that .

I love that too, he looks INSANE!

That dog sure can fly,talk about stamina as said.Almost thought you would give him a ride on the way back? :P Thinking that wasn't the first run you have given him,he was 1/4 mile ahead of you out of the gate :lol: .Living the life you are!!!!!!!!!

LOL, he can fly eh, as soon as I open the cupboard where the skidoo helmet is he loses his mind, and as soon as he hears the engine rev…..HE'S OFFSKI!

LOL, he can fly eh, as soon as I open the cupboard where the skidoo helmet is he loses his mind, and as soon as he hears the engine rev..HE'S OFFSKI!

Not hard to tell he's done it a few times.....and seems to love it! Have you ever clocked him at a full run? I just got a 2 yr old black lab a month or two ago. I put down my 11 yr old chocolate in July.....what a difference with the young pup. Hes so fast and agile.....blows me away. I went from an 11yr old 110lber, to a 2 year old 45lber.....he does everything in high gear. Even when I say sit, he sits fast LOL. The old dog had trouble with stairs and jumping etc.....this guy makes it look so easy!!! No fear either.....just full out give'r everywhere he goes!!!

Gotta love 'em! I couldn't be without one!

S.

That's awesome Simon, great way for a dog to live. My dog is spoiled also, he gets to spend all day with me at work on the ski hill running up and down the hill, then runs half marathons with my wife and gets to spend the off season at camp living in the bush chasing critters!!! Man's best friend for sure.

Great video, you sure have posted lots of great video's all year. You should get some kind of award from the board(maybe a free hat or something for you and your son)

Thanks Mike!

Holy crap, what is that dog clocked at?

Gotta love a companion like that!!

He can clocks between 34 and 40 kmh for the full 7 minute run. By the time he gets back to our shore he's beat.

Lol, he is like my dog when he sees the frisbee. I'd love to put a go pro on the dog for a frisbee session. Anyone in kitchener got a gopro In Kitchener they could lend, I just can't bite the bullet on the price.

Now that would be a cool video! I would have lent mine if you were closer!

That's awesome Simon, great way for a dog to live. My dog is spoiled also, he gets to spend all day with me at work on the ski hill running up and down the hill, then runs half marathons with my wife and gets to spend the off season at camp living in the bush chasing critters!!! Man's best friend for sure.

Holy man, your pup must be a TERMINATOR! Agree totally about man's best friend, I also think they have healing qualities too, and i'm not a holistic, crystal gazing, tree hugging, reiki master by any stretch of the imagination. (no offence meant to those who are…..lol)