Any good Black Friday Deals

Paudash

anyone with drop dead deals on a pop up / portable ice hut please PM me as I don't need one but if the deals worth it I may get one or help another out and get one and pass it on to another if the qty is limited and I snag one.

Edited by GBW

CTC.Digital temperature gun,perfect for checking oil temp in the deep fryer when deep frying fish or turkey.

Reg price 99.99 sale 19.88

If I didn't already have enough sockets to outfit 3 NASCAR teams I would be all over the 235pce Stanley black chrome set. ;)

Got a few things on my list for tomorrow though. :D

these items seems to have followed me home today

Got a roller cab, mid cab, top cab and 2 side cabs.

No room for any more.

I live in a trailer!!!! :D

Not to thread crap but... It was a bittersweet day today, with tool chests...

My parents had to move out of the house into an apartment recently. So today was scrap the metal in the garage no one wanted to buy, and that they don't have room for. We disassembled dad's original Snap On tool chest circa 1960 tossed the drawers in the bin. Most of the drawers were half full of tools we couldn't sell for .25 a wrench, because they were actually used not shiny I guess?

Ironically, it was actually easier to take apart the old Snap On cabinet, than the Mac highboy he in bought in the late 70's. I cringed seeing the dollars going down the shoot. Also a complete snap on hydraulic ram, in the original chest. A valve grinding station that still worked perfectly....

We also found out that a complete Pontiac 400 motor from a Trans AM weighs, exactly 2 hernias, one for him, one for me, when we had to manhandle into the bin ourselves when our help didn't show up LOL

I remember going out to the garage he worked at and not being tall enough to steal pennies out of the top drawer of the Snap On chest for the gum ball machine... So I used to have sneak a wooden coke box over to the chest stand on it to reach into the drawer, while my sister stood guard LOL...

Edited by Canuck2fan

Yep.. I sure would have paid more than 10 cents a pound for some of that stuff Adam!

Hey Terry... you should have waited for Friday and the normal flyer... 320 pc Maximum socket set. Reg $599.99 for only $149.99 ! I should probably have as well.... but I spent $457 today so I'm not allowed back ! LOL

I wish I had known about your Dad's old Snap-On stuff, it all would have found a good home

Adam, you and the others on here, who mentioned an interest in them probably understand that a Snap ON or MAC professional tool doesn't have to still be all shiny to still work perfectly fine, and a lot better than some cheap drop forgie special...

As my Dad said he used to have crawl under big diesel trucks all day for the first 35yrs he was a mechanic. If you were smart, you soon learned to set down on the floor, or ground what tools you KNEW you were going to need while you under there.

With the tools down there, you could just roll out on the creeper and grab what you wanted, and roll back to work. Instead of having to roll out get up walk, over to your tool cabinet at the front of the bay.... (Also trashed 2 perfectly good creepers and one restoration kit for them BTW LOL) So of course things would get scuffed or marked from doing that over the 60 plus years, in all kinds of weather.

I guess most of the people who looked at them during the sale we had were more interested in just looking at them rather than ever WORKING with them?