Goodbye Sweet Charlotte.

Dano

Hmmm, got a PM from the mods stating that I must remove my avatar "according to the rules", well here is the rule: "Please keep your avatars tasteful and not degrading or insulting to any race, sex, religion or political entity. "

Not sure which category it falls under, maybe she makes some of the guys feel emasculated or something. So dont whine to me that she is gone. Man this is such metrosexual politically correct crap. :angry:

See ya

maybe we should all have 24hrs. of silence to show respect for her passing...

she will be missed

can't look at hooters, but we still have to see that guys butt crack....yeah... the gay community must have a say here....they are getting vocal...

not that there is anything wrong with...........you know

Edited by Terry

Hmmm, got a PM from the mods stating that I must remove my avatar "according to the rules", well here is the rule: "Please keep your avatars tasteful and not degrading or insulting to any race, sex, religion or political entity. "

Not sure which category it falls under, maybe she makes some of the guys feel emasculated or something. So dont whine to me that she is gone. Man this is such metrosexual politically correct crap. :angry:

See ya

Sniff, Sniff :dunno: like a lot of things these days, being PC trumpts tradition...

I vote for a save "Charlotte" Campaing, If I remember my good old days when you came out this with we put it too a female vote and there was no issue..

Bring Back Charlotte. Bring Back Charlotte, Bring Back Charlotte, Bring Back Charlotte. Bring Back Charlotte, Bring Back Charlotte.

well i guess some companies will now see a boost in production from some employees, nothing good to stare at anymore,

who would of thought OFC would bow to the pressures of our corporate world

down with work

and up and down and up and down and up and down and up and down and up and up and up and up and up......................... uhhhhhhhh

GO HABS GO?

:angry::blink: Ya Dano we sure will miss her.One night last week my wife passed by the computer and asked me what I was looking at ;your lady friend caught her attention and she thought I was on another kind of site. other than that she couldn't care less about fishing websites.So what will you replace her with. :dunno: Mike