tb4me

bernier is gonna regret those Mandela comments for life

Eh, really what's the big deal... I bet he doesn't forget to do a wee bit of research the next time he goes to a foundation dinner or similar. It's embarrassing but that's about it.

Eh, really what's the big deal... I bet he doesn't forget to do a wee bit of research the next time he goes to a foundation dinner or similar. It's embarrassing but that's about it.

ummmm its gonna be replayed forever... and hes in toronto. come on bill, you know what im talking about.

and yes hes on point with his game. he looks very comfortable. making it look easy and thats awesome

Edited by manitoubass2

I never comment here but read it to keep up with hockey. I can't contribute as I really don't know the game well enough today. Yes I was born here.

I actually feel bad for the kid, he will never live this gaff down. He hit all the points he learned at interview 101 class, I know the NFL teams go over it with rookies. I guess he didn't take the University route to get to the NHL. If he had of referred to Rugby instead he would have been good to go.

Edited by Old Ironmaker

Solid performance boys. Looks like Toronto is getting closer to passing Montreal in there division. I swear JVR was chewing his mouth guard when he made that pass to Kessel for the open netter.

I too saw a big hunk of green hanging out of his mouth.

Solid performance boys. Looks like Toronto is getting closer to passing Montreal in there division. I swear JVR was chewing his mouth guard when he made that pass to Kessel for the open netter.

Ya and just think a short while ago all you experts had the Leafs drawn and quartered....coach fired,GM fired, trade this guy and that guy...this guys a bum and so on and so on....season is 82 games long!!! :santa:

Im not normally a stat freak. But......When I like one what can I say

TSN reported today that the Leafs have scored 4.38 goals per game since nov 20th and are leading the League in scoring..I dont take much from it considering the time of the hockey season. 2 months from now, that would get me excited about being a Leaf fan again!...lol

btw BRING BACK LEO!!!! Damn you Ovie..

Edited by tb4me