tb4me

Game 2 should be a good one got to love playoff hockey...Glad Stone didn't hurt himself rolling around on the ice, that ice is hard!!!

Suck it up Stone..." he tried to hurt me"...lol you big cry baby....Gallagher gets smacked whacked chopped and hacked almost every shift don't see him flopping around on the ice like a salmon...just gets up dusts himself off smiles and plays on!!!

Gotta agree... Stone needs to grow some stones.

Seriously???

Stone could barely hold is stick after that slash. He had his arm all wrapped up after the game and is missing today's practice because he is off getting and MRI.

The gloves are off, I say scramble patchaspaghetti when he gets back, run Price and put him out and make suban pay dearly for the slash.

Classless habs, the whole organization is a joke.

Seriously???

Stone could barely hold is stick after that slash. He had his arm all wrapped up after the game and is missing today's practice because he is off getting and MRI.

The gloves are off, I say scramble patchaspaghetti when he gets back, run Price and put him out and make suban pay dearly for the slash.

Omg overreact much? Subban got what he deserved. It wasn't malicious it was something that happens all the time every game. Stone was just unlucky there

stone's arm has a "microfracture"

someone call the whambulance.

Are we forgetting that Koivu played one year bald from chemo and with a broken rib! Its the friggin playoffs suck it up.

The slash wasnt "malicious" if he was slashing to break someones bones it would be bobby clarke summit series esque

You go to the net you get hit, i wouldnt expect anyone that doesnt play hockey to know that though. Man up.

Edited by AKRISONER

Suck it up buttercup, it's playoff time!

Seriously???

Stone can rest his arm when they're gone in 4. I'm sure driving the golf cart won't hurt too much.

Game 2 should be a good one got to love playoff hockey...Glad Stone didn't hurt himself rolling around on the ice, that ice is hard!!!

Suck it up Stone..." he tried to hurt me"...lol you big cry baby....Gallagher gets smacked whacked chopped and hacked almost every shift don't see him flopping around on the ice like a salmon...just gets up dusts himself off smiles and plays on!!!

Gotta agree... Stone needs to grow some stones.

Stone has a microfracture of the wrist.

http://www.cbc.ca/sports/hockey/nhl/p-k-subban-avoids-suspension-for-slash-on-mark-stone-reports-1.3035607

http://www.cbc.ca/sports/hockey/nhl/mark-stone-suffers-fractured-right-wrist-on-slash-by-p-k-subban-1.3035802

Edited by DRIFTER_016

Seriously???

Apparently if you don't play for Otta-wahhhhhh! Your whole team is a joke.

Seriously???

LOL.....Matt you are priceless!!!

I am a fan of neither team, but that was irresponsible on Subban's part. Too blatant to say it was a hockey play.

+1 hate the sens hate the Habs... Stupid move on soup pans part, you're getting paid 9 mill a year play like it, not like a weasel