tb4me

Watching a little of the TO Rock vs Buffalo Bandits, there should be more games televised :dunno: , can't believe John Tavares' uncle is still playing at 46, he is a legend, you got to be tougher than nails to play that game.

Went to a bunch of Rock games when I lived back East.

A couple of title games too. :)

Yes Muddler but what you do not understand is that Phil the Thrill is a goalscorer....LOL

Max Pacioretty is rank Number 1 in +/-

Opps Phil is now ranked 845th out of 847. Only 2 more to go. Now that's real tanking. Tank you Phil.

Edited by muddler

March Madness starts Tuesday. Win or go home. The best athletic yearly event period. Most of these kids will never play in the pros and they give it all on the court every game. No best of seven here. If you want to see the best basketball by far for a WHOLE game , this is it.

Can't wait for it to start.

Followed by the baseball season , NBA and NHL playoffs, opening of trout season. I love this time of the year.

The Leafs are so sad I couldn't care less and I stopped watching them about 2 weeks ago. I wonder how secure Shanahan's job is these days. I've watched them since 1978 when I moved to S Ont and I can't remember anything this bad. I can only assume they're intentionally tanking. Sure hope that's the strategy.

Dan O.

The Leafs are so sad I couldn't care less and I stopped watching them about 2 weeks ago. I wonder how secure Shanahan's job is these days. I've watched them since 1978 when I moved to S Ont and I can't remember anything this bad. I can only assume they're intentionally tanking. Sure hope that's the strategy. Dan O.

It's not intentional.

The Leafs are so sad I couldn't care less and I stopped watching them about 2 weeks ago. I wonder how secure Shanahan's job is these days. I've watched them since 1978 when I moved to S Ont and I can't remember anything this bad. I can only assume they're intentionally tanking. Sure hope that's the strategy. Dan O.

Shannies job is just fine. You gotta give the man some time to rebuild without interference. Toronto is paying him for a reason, let him do his job.

Matt, I think you've waiting probably forever to say those words about Ottawa 'Best team in the league', lol! Don't worry, they'll blow it like they always do :) That's going to be a fun collapse to watch.

How about them Sens eh?

Goaltending is amazing!

Best team in the league, should have got rid of McLean at the beginning of the year. :wallbash:

Any of you laffites that are yearning for some good hockey to cheer for......... :w00t::w00t::w00t:

Yep.. I watch Montreal

How about them Sens eh?

Goaltending is amazing!

Best team in the league, should have got rid of McLean at the beginning of the year. :wallbash:

Any of you laffites that are yearning for some good hockey to cheer for......... :w00t::w00t::w00t:

Hahaha sens go on abit of a good stretch and theyre "the best in the league"??

Give your head a shake.