tb4me

Ten in a row. And no Ottawa bashing to boot. No Boston Bashing, No Montreal Bashing.

Laffs 3rd and 4th lines are embarrassing the Loafs elite ( :rofl2: ) line. 3rd and 4th lines played the game the way it is supposed to be played.

Time for fatboy to start earning that 10mil.

Why not give Reimer a chance at a bounce back game? I think he played well during his recent starts. Its just the offence couldnt put anything into the opposing net. And why put bernier back into the game yesterday?Even the commentators disagreed with putting Bernier back in. I caught the game at that same moment and heard Reimer did well in goal.

I really feel that Reimer should be traded to another team for his own sake. He is the only goalie to take them to the playoffs in god knows how many years, and the way he is treated I find it to be unfair. :dunno:

the leafs could be in dead last by 50 points and still wouldnt get mcdavid. The draft lottery will be rigged so that Arizona or Carolina get him.

Seriously guys, at the end of the day the NHL is a business, giving mcdavid to Toronto does nothing but make the rest of the NHL not care about him, and doesnt sell a single more ticket at the ACC.

Both are struggling franchises with aweful attendance, im leaning to carolina because Arizona has a new ownership deal.

Edited by AKRISONER

I bet Carlyle is laughing! If I were Nonis I wouldn't be sleeping well at night waiting for the inevitable phone call. The new coach made a poor choice taking over for Carlyle; his career as an NHL coach is tanked before it even got off the ground.

Has anyone ever seen Phil Kessel cut to the middle of the ice in his whole hockey career. What a fringe player! Everyone in the League knows you're a one trick pony Phil! They don't give you that shot off the wing anymore. Drive the net Phil like you did in the NCAA???!!!

Let's hope when they rejig this team they get some Canadian kids on the team so they play with some heart and sandpaper.

I agree with you Bill this is really hard to watch AGAIN! How many years have this movie been playing!!!

It's been a long time man, that's for sure. Nonis has to get fired and a rebuild has to happen. There's nothing else you can really do at this point. I hope some of the boys that are on the team have the shot at the cup with someone else. It sucks because I want them to stay in Blue and White, but you do what you gotta do.

It's been a long time man, that's for sure. Nonis has to get fired and a rebuild has to happen. There's nothing else you can really do at this point. I hope some of the boys that are on the team have the shot at the cup with someone else. It sucks because I want them to stay in Blue and White, but you do what you gotta do.

as leafs fans we need to understand that a rebuild must occur, and not a half rebuild, im talking strip the thing down to its frame, cut out the rust and re-weld from the ground up.

3rd and 4th liners are not the problem, its the core. The management got completely caught up with the team that went to 7 with boston and stopped looking for improvements.

Ask a team like chicago or st louis or LA if making the playoffs means anything to them? it doesnt...its a given that they will make the playoffs, they compete for championships not playoff births. thats where the true dysfunction lies.

My wife works at Target (for now) and told me Maple Leafs sweaters came in and did I want one if they went on clearance? I said UH, NO !!!!!.

This is hard to watch and I feel for the guys who still play as best they can. But there are some players (player) that have to go. To play at their level they need all facets of the game. To hit, to go into the corners, to block shots to stand up and fight when a team mate takes a cheap shot.

The other teams know certain players will not do this and take advantage of it. No 1 line my azz !

I was born here in southern Ontario and the Leafs have always been my team. But for the last three years I have bet against them and came out on top twice or will soon anyways.

Go Habs Go.

I do think a rebuild is to happen, but to do that we must unload some players first. Leafs are a few seasons away from even restarting a rebuild. It's not like the pre salary cap era where you can just get rid of everyone. Before getting rid of some players I like to see the Leafs wait and see where Babcock goes. If he stays with Detroit start unloading, but if he comes to Leaf land lets see what he can do.

I do think a rebuild is to happen, but to do that we must unload some players first. Leafs are a few seasons away from even restarting a rebuild. It's not like the pre salary cap era where you can just get rid of everyone. Before getting rid of some players I like to see the Leafs wait and see where Babcock goes. If he stays with Detroit start unloading, but if he comes to Leaf land lets see what he can do.

Gotta get rid of some of those big contracts Nonis handed out.. The terms are insane.

the leafs could be in dead last by 50 points and still wouldnt get mcdavid. The draft lottery will be rigged so that Arizona or Carolina get him.

Seriously guys, at the end of the day the NHL is a business, giving mcdavid to Toronto does nothing but make the rest of the NHL not care about him, and doesnt sell a single more ticket at the ACC.

Both are struggling franchises with aweful attendance, im leaning to carolina because Arizona has a new ownership deal.

That's a pretty strong statement there Akrisoner. The last place team is guaranteed one of the first or second picks in the draft. A team CANNOT drop more than one place in the draft picks. Buffalo or Edmonton will get either a first or second pick depending which one ends up last.

Toronto's chance's of getting there are slim at best. Right now they have a 7.5% chance or about 1 in 14. Stranger things have happened but I wouldn't bet on it. Time to get rid of the deadwood on this team and rebuild.

As for Babcock, why would he leave a highly successful team like Detroit? The "Toronto" attraction is way over rated.

Edited by muddler