tb4me

Reims definitely picked it up after letting in those 2 softies. Quick was the only reason the game was close. He stoned Bozak 4-5 times lastnight?

haha you could sense his frustration. 5 shots on net is a good night but Bozack had 5 shots that shoulda all been goals.

Quick is something else in net.

I think Eakins kinda got dealt a crappy hand. I personally think he is better than edmonton showed. But that org is in trouble. Nothing Connor Mcdavid wont fix though.

conner mcdavid is not fixing edmonton...

eakens will pick up work quick. hes probably breathing a sigh of relief now hes been terminated

So true BillM.

I hate when these great prospects get buried on crappy teams; what a waste. Sure you see some success once in awhile, on teams such as the Penguins and Hawks. The Oilers built their team wrong and will have to trade some of their stock to get some all round players to compliment the skilled guys. That being said, they will probably turn it around tomorrow.

Edmonton sucking doesnt mean they will get the first over all pick..There is a lottery.. Dallas has 2.5 years remaining on his contract..1.8 mill per season..thats a tad over 4 mill for the next 2 years no matter what he ends up doing..I think he wants to come back to toronto and they are indeed interested..Come home Dallas..