tb4me

HOLY MOLY!!!!

This Jets/Ducks series is already living up to the hype!!!

Awesome so far and only 2 minutes in!!!

That game was awesome! I gotta start staying up later to catch more west coast games if they're like that.

I really enjoyed the Pittsburgh Ny game and that Jets game for the first period before it was bed time was awesome. You can be sure ill be watching the central time games.

The detroit lightning game was kinda meh same goes with the St Louis Minnesota game.

I thought the blues were gonna look better, they are probably gonna go out first round yet again.

Man all these guys that are saying take the skirt off and quit whining. Brutal..The dudes wrist is fractured in friggin game 1..He cant hardly grasp the hockey stick..I dont care what team or name is oh nis jersey, thats nasty and Suban should be out just as long as Stone is.. Plain and simple.. There is no excuse for a 2 hand slash any time..

Well the dude with the FRACTURED wrist is a game time decision....LOL so much drama.....

On a side note P.A. Parenteau is out with a micro concussion..... :whistling:

remember the golden goal? No one hated crosby then. The guy has already done it all and hes only 28.

Not debating whether or not he can play hockey, his antics are not that of someone heralded as the best, things like that are an embarrassment

Haha What the hell?? Half those he got his feet taken out. Is he supposed to do handstands to stay up??

Ppl r hilarious.

Falling all over the ice intentionally when he sees the opportunity makes people hilarious?

Hey if Stone comes back tonight then so be it..All i was saying is Suban should be out as long as Stone.. Its great cause I dislike the Sens and I hate the sideways crapper seats.. I hope Chris Neil comes out Head hunting, ya know just to make it interesting..Cant wait to hear the whiner habs fans after tonight's game..

Neil who??,this is the playoffs,Matt's team will be lucky to win one lol.

I wouldn't even attempt to comment. With not knowing if your teams players will even be able to play in the games due to the conduct of other players, it's frustrating. Suban and the comments or justifications of habs fans doesn't deserve any civil comment so I won't comment.

It's a bush league when stuff like that is allowed.

I wouldn't even attempt to comment. With not knowing if your teams players will even be able to play in the games due to the conduct of other players, it's frustrating. Suban and the comments or justifications of habs fans doesn't deserve any civil comment so I won't comment.

Matt,lighten up a bit,it is what it is,we can't change that,let's just have fun,they are all overpaid for a game we used to pay for to play.Having said that ,hopefully Ottawa may win one lol. :rofl2:

wow the king of the one liner is getting all serious.....