tb4me

I thought the same..Then I realized I was just happy he is gone..lol I too was very excited to have him..I have no clue what happened to him at all. Watch him go back to being a stud with his new team...lol

Of course he will, now that he can scrub the career killing blue and white disease off himself!

:clapping:

Edited by muskymatt

I got so excited once I got that NHL Gamecentre alert on my phone, I think I might have yelled out loud. Goodbye Clarkson and good riddance to that awful contract!!!!!

Even more excited that the Leafs got Brennan back for Abbott... Minor league deal, but in a few years I think it's really going to pay off.

Edited by BillM

I got so excited once I got that NHL Gamecentre alert on my phone, I think I might have yelled out loud. Goodbye Clarkson and good riddance to that awful contract!!!!!

Even more excited that the Leafs got Brennan back for Abbott... Minor league deal, but in a few years I think it's really going to pay off.

Brennan is interesting lead the baby leafs in scoring a couple years ago then not re-signed....he has a history of not being re-signed wonder why?

I hope the leafs stop over paying players. Don't pay big for players that can be replaced by someone on the marlies.

Clarkson may do ok if he gets on a good line. I am sure he can't carry one though. It's not his fault he tried and he just ain't that good.

Apparently the sens were trying to trade for Clarkson, imagine the comedy that would've ensued shipping our problem there and having to hear about it from matt for the next 5 years!

Uh, yeah! Kinda glad that didn't happen. :good:

Just the though of that made me shiver :wallbash:

Being a dumping ground for brutal laff players is not gonna happen!

So Dion Phaneuf was at the doctor on Tuesday and asks the doc "Will I be able to skate come Thursday night's game?" Doc replies "Yup, you'll be able to skate against the Flyers". Dion replies in amazement "That's great doc 'cause i really couldn't skate before!"

Ba-da-ba.

Ya, the Senators are fully capable of missing the playoffs themselves without any help from the Leafs.

lol

Ummm...My Sens have missed the playoffs 3 times in the last 26 years

The laffs have missed the playoffs 13 of the last 26 and made a first round exit in 6 of those. And remember Boston? Even this year? :rofl2::w00t::rofl2::w00t::whistling:

Edited by muskymatt