tb4me

I would think the Sens will be fine..They do need to get to work in the front office..However much like Toronto what free agent in their right mind would want to come here and get taxed out the rear..I think Canadian teams should be able to have a higher salary cap due to the tax gouging the players get.. I see the Habs are falling back down to earth where they should have been all along..

Go Leafs Go!

He'll be hire in laff land when they fire Carlyle

Id actually take him as a coach. He was the best guy on your team..The problem with the Sens is the owner..Come on 19 mill under the cap and still loosing money? What kind of miracle do you fans expect..It wont be long before you dont have a team to enjoy if he remains the owner...Thats just my opinion thou..

Id actually take him as a coach. He was the best guy on your team..The problem with the Sens is the owner..Come on 19 mill under the cap and still loosing money? What kind of miracle do you fans expect..It wont be long before you dont have a team to enjoy if he remains the owner...Thats just my opinion thou..

Always the coach first,maybe take another one before they realize that this team has slim to no chance again at going any where ?Pretty sad,all kidding aside .

You guys crack me up! Your team has sucked for 48 years and you criticize other teams :blahblah1: . He was fired because he lost the dressing room and hadn't made any significant gains defensively.

With the team and the prospects we'll be just fine as long as they are allowed to play.

You guys crack me up! Your team has sucked for 48 years and you criticize other teams :blahblah1: . He was fired because he lost the dressing room and hadn't made any significant gains defensively.

With the team and the prospects we'll be just fine as long as they are allowed to play.

yeah, they'll be just fine:)

Edited by manitoubass2

Matt,believe is all we have,keep believing lol. :rofl2: .

Oh the irony. You're at the bottom of the barrel looking up and still can't get the Leafs out of your head. Perhaps some grief management might help? :)

The one thing the Sens can do is lose, why not go after the 1st pick in the Draft? :rofl2::rofl2::rofl2:

Edited by BillM

So, a serious question for Sens fans, my dad and I always like talking about 'If you were the GM would you.....'

Lets say you are the GM of Ottawa and the Oilers come to you and say 'Scrivens and any ONE player on our roster for Anderson and Cowen'. Do you make the deal?

What if Edmonton comes to you and says 'No-Goal-Apov (Yakapov) and Edmontons first round pick in 2015 for Anderson and Cowan.' Do you make that deal?

Very true. But what I have noticed is that Edmonton has no defensive or responsible play. The kids stream down the ice, don't score and then dog it back. McDavid is going to be great but another gifted young scorer on that team is the last thing they need. They need to make a big, drastic move or they are going to continue to be terrible.

You can win with bad forwards but you can't win with consistantly bad D and goaltending.