tb4me

Rest in Peace Pat Quinn

holy crap!

and that Lucic thing ahaha what a rat...he calls prout gutless, yet hes the guy that sucker punched him in the back of the head...he tried the old, oh ill keep my gloves on and it will stop him from woopin him. That is the old time justice that everyone wants to see not be taken away in hockey. Otherwise rats like Lucic will run amok.

I bet he wont try that garbage again.

I forgot how successful Pat Quinn was with his years behind the Leafs bench. I know he liked the older players and prior to the salary cap the Leafs were notorious for buying high priced talent in order to make the playoffs. They didn't scout much and it showed in their poor draft picks.

If memory serves (and I could be wrong) the Leafs have only made the playoffs once since Quinn left ....right???

Dan O.

Ok I am sick and tired of these so called T.V. hockey analyst that have never played the game or at least had nothing to do with the game at the NHL level. I love watching Sportsnet Central at noon with Kipper and Mcclean and listening to what they have to say, but when they seem to take the day off and are replaced with guys who never played I shut it right off. Hockey Night in Canada is doing alright with Hurdy, Kipper, and even Oates (love seeing Oates in there and glad he didn't bombed it like Domi did). Host Stroumboulopoulos (yes I looked it up how you spell it lol) is growing on me, but I do miss Ron Maclean. Elliot and Mackenzie need to go too. Just venting guys that's all. I love my hockey

Ok I am sick and tired of these so called T.V. hockey analyst that have never played the game or at least had nothing to do with the game at the NHL level. I love watching Sportsnet Central at noon with Kipper and Mcclean and listening to what they have to say, but when they seem to take the day off and are replaced with guys who never played I shut it right off. Hockey Night in Canada is doing alright with Hurdy, Kipper, and even Oates (love seeing Oates in there and glad he didn't bombed it like Domi did). Host Stroumboulopoulos (yes I looked it up how you spell it lol) is growing on me, but I do miss Ron Maclean. Elliot and Mackenzie need to go too. Just venting guys that's all. I love my hockey

did I read you like kipper???

Edited by manitoubass2