tb4me

As I have said before,we have only one ?,maybe star player on the team. The richest team, Who still thinks this team will go the long haul?I'm a leafs fan,but people stop going to the games.That may be the only way we get management to spend there money the RIGHT way. This team will not make the playoffs again IMO

what ever happened to the philosophy when your getting a whipping on the score board to just grab a hold of someone and pound the piss out of them.

I was waiting for that.......especiallly with so many leaf fans in our building to play for. Just never happened. I think they felt a little life when it went to 4-2 at the end of the 2nd and put the fists on hold. When they went back down 4 goals in the 3rd.......i think it was just too late and they just wanted to get outta there

As I have said before,we have only one ?,maybe star player on the team. The richest team, Who still thinks this team will go the long haul?I'm a leafs fan,but people stop going to the games.That may be the only way we get management to spend there money the RIGHT way. This team will not make the playoffs again IMO

Id say 4 is more like it but not enough..Kessel JVR Komorav and Bernier any team would take any of those guys in a heartbeat,..Maybe Bozak..Maybe...lol say Komorav because he is the best player on the ice most games

Edited by tb4me

Id say 4 is more like it but not enough..Kessel JVR Komorav and Bernier any team would take any of those guys in a heartbeat,..Maybe Bozak..Maybe...lol say Komorav because he is the best player on the ice most games

Still not enough,I think most would be second line.Komarov is good,but I still do not believe they are good enough to get there against the better teams.Same ole same ole,which I hate to say,but I'm afraid that is what we are in for.

I hope they do well and take back every word,but I refuse to wear rose color glasses till the team starts putting money where it should be.Not mentioning anyone now,but most would know for one who I am talking about as a start.Little late now .

Edited by davey buoy

you're right about that.

crazy thing is, I'm still entertained watching them.

they win, they lose, either way I still enjoy watching the hockey.

however, I cannot stand what Rogers has done to the intermissions, etc.

strombogofuhkoffalous needs to go, lol.

you're right about that.

crazy thing is, I'm still entertained watching them.

they win, they lose, either way I still enjoy watching the hockey.

however, I cannot stand what Rogers has done to the intermissions, etc.

strombogofuhkoffalous needs to go, lol.

Missing Ron,and the more simpler format,worked well for so many years.

Carlyle is old school and he'd like to bench guys who are obviously not buying into the system but where does he start. Half the team would be benched by the middle of the first period many games. Jack Gardiner has a million dollar set of skills but a five cent brain when it comes to hockey sense. He hates getting hit and he dumps the puck anywhere he can. I'd trade him or put him in the Marlies before he's ruined.

Somebody said Phaneuf is a fourth or fifth defman and that's dead on. As his ice time goes up his errors increase exponentially. I think he was on for nearly every goal in Buffalo. If he's hurt he better say something before the fans get on him.

I hope they do well and take back every word,but I refuse to wear rose color glasses till the team starts putting money where it should be.Not mentioning anyone now,but most would know for one who I am talking about as a start.Little late now .

It doesn't matter how rich they are, there's still the cap they've gotta deal with just like every other team out there.

Its about how they spend the money. There is no issue about the team not spending the money. First thing they should do is not offer any contracts where the player wants a no trade clause. You want a no trade clause go play somewhere else. A lot of the problems have come from these G.M.'s spending money like drunken sailors.

Pick better players maybe? Other teams do.

If it were only that easy. You just don't go buy players and win Stanley Cups.

What players don't you like on the current team and who would you replace them with?

Edited by BillM

If it were only that easy. You just don't go buy players and win Stanley Cups.

What players don't you like on the current team and who would you replace them with?

We need some REAL first and second line players,grant you we have a couple,You tell me how other teams get free agents?,and why the Leafs would sign P-nough for that crappy contract?,.I may be a bigger supporter than you,but this is reality,and I'm afraid it's not going to change any time soon Bill.Did you hear there were tickets available for tonights game?,When has that ever happened.All over the radio,it's time the fans speak up finally ,JMO Bill,don't get to caught up in it but I see the same ole same ole.

Who cares about Dion, he's a D man and does a good job playing against the best lines in the league. I'm all for replacing him, but at what cost and who are you going to get that's going to take those minutes? And then, who's even an available FA to take that spot? I would love to see the Leafs actually get a leader out on the ice, because that's what they need. Even if the C is slapped on Dions jersey, he's not doing that job. Hell, I'd rather see it on Komarov, at least he gets the entire team going. Also, it's been 18 games, I wouldn't toss in the towel just yet. If it wasn't for a complete end of the season slump they would have easily made it into the playoffs last year, easily. So many people want a fire sale, trying to replace the entire team at once. Give Shannie and the new kid from the Sault a chance.

yep. c on komarov. ( the response from Cherry would be worth it alone)

hit harder more often.

fight.

go back to 2012, punish physically and let the skilled players do there thing.

leave bernier in net unless he is hurt

get wendall clark and dougie involved somehow, player developement?

Edited by manitoubass2

If there was anyone I would have liked to see them keep around it would have been Gary Roberts. I also liked the team more when they had the big boys out there (Orr, Mclaren) and they punished you.. To me, the team that lost against Boston in that awful game 7 has been my fav so far. I loved their toughness and style of play back then.

yep. c on komarov. ( the response from Cherry would be worth it alone)

hit harder more often.

fight.

go back to 2012, punish physically and let the skilled players do there thing.

leave bernier in net unless he is hurt

get wendall clark and dougie involved somehow, player developement?

Agreed they have lost the one thing that worked for them,PUNCH,surprisingly the coaches don't see it ,or don't want to go that route.What's another year ,right?.Shanny should or better do something ,or the Leafs fans will even express more of their their disgust.Rightfully so IMO. Tonight will be a tough nite as well.Go Leafs Go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!