tb4me

probably hit by a Phanuef shot in practise...

stepped on a stick yesterday in practice and went down hard on his hand, thought he'd be playing today but when he got to Columbus it was too swollen and required an X-ray and they discovered a fracture, crap luck he has lol

Edited by Lucas F

Tickets in Florida are free!!! :tease: :tease: :tease: :tease: :tease:

Well close. The most i paid last spring was $100 a ticket for 4th row top of the circle Bruins end on a Saturday night for their game against Tampa. The least? Yep, you guessed it 3rd row on the face off dot in the visiting end against the Sens!!!! :rofl2: :rofl2: :rofl2: :rofl2:

$30 a seat!!!!! :w00t: :w00t: :w00t:

That was amazing..Reimer was a wall.. Komorav was a stud..The whole team played well..I liked the new kid too Carrek? if they could only play like that most nights..

Yeah really good game last night. Even though they were fenced in a bit at the end, it wasn't like they were running around like chickens with their heads cut off. Kept Chicago on the boards and Reims took care of the rest. Komarov has been their best acquisition so far, I was so happy when they got him back. They missed him more then anyone last season.