Maskinonge Report - Lake Nipissing 2014

Joey

Don't say that...Lew is one of the smilingest people I know!

LEWSMILING_zps4c2a2395.jpg

Nice photo shop Roy because I KNOW Lew does not smile. John and Barb Joe and I moved to Cabin 1 so you are in 6 now it has less stairs from what Goldie said.

We should be in on Sunday mid day.

Art

That's kind of ya Art, we oldies need all the help we can get! When do you plan to get to Hamilton overnight?

Will be good seeing you folks again - been a few years now I do believe.

We'll be arriving in Camp later on Saturday afternoon.

Those pics are amazing, Joey!! Great job!! I love the eagle and heron with the fish....really great shots!!

Did that Heron "spear" the fish, or is it just my eyes? Pretty amazing sequence of photos!

S.

I look forward to your reports as much as i do Mr. Borgers...........Always stunning photos, of your entire surroundings.

I plan on getting into the photobug lifestyle at some point in the next few years......I am afraid however i will miss alot of fish lol........Ill constantly be picking up the camera

Those pics are amazing, Joey!! Great job!! I love the eagle and heron with the fish....really great shots!!

Did that Heron "spear" the fish, or is it just my eyes? Pretty amazing sequence of photos!

S.

Thanks, yes he speared it and then proceeded to swallow it whole. It was fantastic to watch :)

Thanks, yes he speared it and then proceeded to swallow it whole. It was fantastic to watch :)

Nature is wicked, eh? Amazing what these critters do to survive!

I'd love to get you and your camera out on a duck hunt!! Your pics are awesome!

S.

I look forward to your reports as much as i do Mr. Borgers...........Always stunning photos, of your entire surroundings.

I plan on getting into the photobug lifestyle at some point in the next few years......I am afraid however i will miss alot of fish lol........Ill constantly be picking up the camera

Ya, it's a toss up Blaque. I will fish all day, but when I see something I want to take a picture of, the rod goes down and the camera goes up. I've made it work out not too badly and enjoy it alot, but sometimes when I'm taking the pics I think, not going to catch a musky with my lure out of the water ;)