Home made weed killa plus NF

Hooked

Decided to try a home made weed killer, since the ones in the stores weren't doing ANYTHING! And the stuff actually works. Figured I'd pass it along to fine folks on here. Keep in mind that it will kill grass too though. And best to do after the dew is off the weeds in morning and no rain in forecast. Works fairly fast too. Quite amazed.

4 Litres of vinegar

2 cups of epson salt

1/4 cup of Dawn dish soap (the blue original, mind you not sure if brand really makes a difference)

Give it a try.

I've got a big gravel driveway and use your method to control the weeds and your right, it works very well.

Only difference with mine, I use a cup of regular table salt rather than epsom, and heat the vinegar before I apply it.

So does WD 40. works for wasps too and it is biodegradable. haven't tried it on weeds yet but I might do that this weekend.

I am not convinced that WD 40 is very biodegradable.

I heard people claim that it is made from fish oil; but I pretty sure that is just a myth. Someone did post a list of ingredients in WD 40; fish oil was not on the list.

Persuant to your post I did some reading up on WD-40. Turns out you are correct and I was wrong, I was always under the impression that it was fish oil based which it seems is a myth. I always appreciate learning about things and I do appreciate your comment! I have learned something new again. (but it does kill wasps LOL).