Cant take credit for this bust report

misfish

A five year suspension on having a licence that he has twice been convicted of NOT having is really going to stop him.

That's our beautiful legal system for you, just like suspending a drivers license for driving without a valid license.

I actually know a guy up in French River that has been charged 15+ times for driving withoout a license (actually, he never has had one) He always shows up in court, they give him a fine, he never has any money to pay the fine so they give him time to pay, he still can't pay and the circle continues. I think he has done a couple of 30 day stints in jail, he actually drove himself to court several times.

I'll bet this guy isn't much different!

We need to get like L.A. county when it comes to sentencing, was watching a thing on TLC, the channel for the learning impaired, and saw a guy doing 3 years for not paying his parking fines. Not 3 months or 3 days, 3 years. Probably would give the chair to this duffus.

Back in the late '50s and '60s, some grocery stores around the lake would buy them...$0.39 per lb...There was no limit on them or whitefish...$0.45 per lb...

Then the spawning beds got silted and the lake needed to be stocked...

The closed season has really helped the Cisco. I remember the schools and schools under our ice huts in the early '80s. Lots and lots of fish then bam!.. nothing for decades. Seeing 'em again under the ice is very cool and it probably won't be long before there is a season for them again.

The closed season has really helped the Cisco. I remember the schools and schools under our ice huts in the early '80s. Lots and lots of fish then bam!.. nothing for decades. Seeing 'em again under the ice is very cool and it probably won't be long before there is a season for them again.

Yep, won't be long:

http://www.ebr.gov.on.ca/ERS-WEB-External/displaynoticecontent.do?noticeId=MTIyMTQx&statusId=MTgzMDYz&language=en

Saw this one the Mississauga news website today.

A Mississauga man was fined for poaching cisco on Simcoe

"A Mississauga man netted $3,700 in fines and had his fishing licence suspended for five years after multiple fishing violations on Lake Simcoe"

here is a link for the article

http://www.mississauga.com/news-story/4567225-mississauga-man-fined-for-poaching-cisco-on-lake-simcoe/

Saw this one the Mississauga news website today.

A Mississauga man was fined for poaching cisco on Simcoe

"A Mississauga man netted $3,700 in fines and had his fishing licence suspended for five years after multiple fishing violations on Lake Simcoe"

here is a link for the article

http://www.mississauga.com/news-story/4567225-mississauga-man-fined-for-poaching-cisco-on-lake-simcoe/

This was previously posted.Look down a few threads :)"Can't take credit for this bust"

Edited by davey buoy

what a joke, second time he has been busted with no license and only a $3700.00 fine

Time to set a example and fine him 100k

I bet you the same $3700.00 he will be out again shortly fishing as he has no respect. Also why do they not give his name and a picture so it can be posted at every boat launch and bait shop

what a joke, second time he has been busted with no license and only a $3700.00 fine

Time to set a example and fine him 100k

I bet you the same $3700.00 he will be out again shortly fishing as he has no respect. Also why do they not give his name and a picture so it can be posted at every boat launch and bait shop

well according to the article he also was handed a 5 year suspension.

I agree he has had multiple issues in the past, people should be aware of his habits