It,s heating up out there

misfish

Fish are getting active and the temps are going up fast.

2 weekends ago 40 deg. Today,a whopping 60. Just need some good winds to flip the water and get those lakers stable...

We went with a whole different game plan today. Get the hell away from the crowd. Right move for us..

Im not sure why he,s not smiling.He got the first fish of the morning,and is wearing his lucky hat. :canadian:

001_zps61c057e7.jpg

After being skunked myself last weekend,it was time to break out the lucky shirt and bait.

Some good marks on the screen,so decided to play the chase game . Up rigger,down rigger. Pay dirt.

005_zpse99f7ecf.jpg

Another and the same game. Catch me if you can. Up/down/up and BOING goes the rod.LOL

Yup,she caught it.

003_zps04418a28.jpg

It,s only going to get better and better out there.

All fish today were stokers.

007_zpsd8f01428.jpg

Edited by Misfish

but who needs twin-HDS units at the helm? That's just sickening :)

And you all wonder how we do so well.LOL

guess I shouldn't say anything about the one at the front

No, you need not. It,s the best thing, since peas and carrots. :)

the small one for maps and the big one for fishfinder and sidefinder, I found the windows too small on just one unit, guess I shouldn't say anything about the one at the front ...lol

Nice set up Terry. Good to have similar units at helm, you can't beat 2 independent full screens and it allows for networking and provides an instant back up if one has issues.

hey when he snapped the photo I was facing the very bright sun, I could not even see him , it was so bright he snapped and said put it back in the water before I even knew he had the camera in his hand, so no posing, WYSIWYG