Brand new measuring tape!

highdrifter

I agree the fraction stuff is a pain in the butt. The good news is most of our engineers have gone metric in our mechanical things. Yea yea yea we do have weaker beer. Join me at lake air and I might treat you to some Canadian killer moonshine. lol

Art

Some of the finest shine ever made in the deep wood stills of North Carolina. Served ice cold in small glasses. I'll keep you posted as to when we are coming up this year Randy we would love for you to drop by during the trip.

Art

No if those were Blackhorse beer cans then, and only then, would you have a Newfie tape measure.

Well, you could use screech bottles or cod jiggers, but coors light? Gimme a break. There are no true newfies who drink that!!!

S.

I agree the fraction stuff is a pain in the butt. The good news is most of our engineers have gone metric in our mechanical things. Yea yea yea we do have weaker beer. Join me at lake air and I might treat you to some Canadian killer moonshine. lol

Art

Ooohh I'm having flashbacks..

Twas many moons ago but I distincly remember someone bringing some killer hooch at Lakair.. Crazy southerner by the name of GCD!

Might have to take you up on that. :canadian: