Some Fishing for Tyler Pictures

Joey

006_zps10c1e4b9.jpg

Martin looks so thrilled he can hardly contain himself. Congrats to you all for putting on and attending this event.

Like Beans said these bones aren't taking the cold like they used to.

Too bad some names aren't put with the faces. I recognize Joey and Chris from their avatars. Now I know what Misfish looks like. It's the layering of clothes that makes us look like Jenny Craig is needed, not the TimBits by the pail Misfish.

Awesome video there Moosebunk!

And now back to our regular programming.............if my buddy down in Angus keeps me up to speed on this for 2015, I hope to make it to that derby. AND to bid on some of those awesome auction prizes! (Old saying, I was a day late and a dollar short.........)

Doug

Awesome video there Moosebunk!

And now back to our regular programming.............if my buddy down in Angus keeps me up to speed on this for 2015, I hope to make it to that derby. AND to bid on some of those awesome auction prizes! (Old saying, I was a day late and a dollar short.........)

Doug

I'll keep you in the loop, this happens around the same time every year.

:huh:Well, I do not know WHY I cannot make this reply add a quote................... :huh:

Anyways, back to Fisherman, yes please. I am way overdue to hit Simcoe again, it has been years! And heck I could pay your young lad to GUIDE for us!

Doug

:huh:Well, I do not know WHY I cannot make this reply add a quote................... :huh:

Anyways, back to Fisherman, yes please. I am way overdue to hit Simcoe again, it has been years! And heck I could pay your young lad to GUIDE for us!

Doug

Quote button, bottom right should do it.

Okay, I added names, sorry should have done that from the beginning. I have only forgotten 1 name (Mr. Buddy Heater winner).

Please refresh my memory for me anyone!!

I would recognize that beautiful Gyotaku anywhere madam. Great work. Thanks for adding the names, nice to put a face to the stage names.

Doug

Doug if I remember correctly when I first joined certain features were disabled until I had a certain number of posts. Like PM'ing. It was only fall of 2013 but it seems like years ago sometimes. Surprised I can remember that far back. Love the avatar, Don King and Grisly Adams all in one.

Edited by Old Ironmaker

back to Old Ironmaker................

I suspected that might be the case, thanks.

Glad you like my avatar, that picture was taken in Cold Lake Alberta a couple years back when I fished and hunted my way from Kingston Ontario to the Yukon and back. Now of the three names people have suggested, the only one I recognize is Grizzly Adams, and that is the one I get most often when I meet people. Some folks talk about a show called Duck Dynasty where the fellows apparently have appropriate facial hair, maybe that is where one would find the Don King or the Phil somebody that Mike Borger mentioned? I don't watch TV at all..... But I have had a trim since that picture was taken....

And if I keep posting replies to interesting threads I guess my post count will eventually hit the threshold required for the ability to use more features here. GOOD website, I am enjoying the TONE here, very civilized.

Doug

The only feature that is disabled until your 20th post is the ability to post to the classifieds forum. You've reached 20 posts now so you have access to classifieds. I verified your profile and nothing is disabled. It has to do with your computer.

Back to Roy, thanks very much. I can use a "quote" button on every other website I visit, so I will look again through the preferences and settings here to see if I can find a reason for this.

SORRY for the multiple hijacks...............

Doug

Doug,

Don King was the famous boxing promoter that had the vertical hair factor of 10. He was know for his poetry like diatribes that was usually utter nonsense to promote his prize fights and most importantly himself.

Hunted and fished across the country, that is interesting. That's a bundle in tags and fishing licenses.

back to Old Ironmaker, yes I had quite a few tags and licences that fall. The biggest expense of course was diesel fuel for my F-250. And I will stop this hi-jacking, and wrote a little intro, here:

(drum roll)

OK, I can't do cut and paste the link here either, but if you go to the list of threads, there is one titled "Who is akaShag and why is he here?" All is revealed.......... :canadian:

Doug