BPS - Canada

GBW

I don't drink koolaid BillM so feel free to have as much as you like. However, how long was the 'new' Zellers opened to then be sold? Hint, in the past FEW years... *DING* your fries are done...

Uh, when was the last time Zellers was ever a successful retail outlet? In the 80's? And you're comparing it to the most profitable BPS store in the entire chain? I think your tinfoil hat might be on a bit too tight.

i work about 20 minutes from basspro and go every now and again to just look around and often find myself leaving with something. its always pretty busy i dont see why they would want to move. very convenient location just minutes off the 407 and directly off the 400.

as for cabelas... im pretty pumped and plan to make that drive every now and again just to see the store etc. i would imagine this outlet will take away lots of business from BPS. hopefully the customer service department refelects the U.S stores as its incredible in the states.

i work about 20 minutes from basspro and go every now and again to just look around and often find myself leaving with something. its always pretty busy i dont see why they would want to move. very convenient location just minutes off the 407 and directly off the 400.

as for cabelas... im pretty pumped and plan to make that drive every now and again just to see the store etc. i would imagine this outlet will take away lots of business from BPS. hopefully the customer service department refelects the U.S stores as its incredible in the states.

I think you'll find better competition .Bps will have to adjust there prices if they think there to high.I personally haven't found a store with that much selection,and the pricing pretty good overall.

I think you'll find better competition .Bps will have to adjust there prices if they think there to high.I personally haven't found a store with that much selection,and the pricing pretty good overall.

doubt that...from what ive seen online, Cabelas Canada is just as overpriced if not more then BPS.

i remember when senkos were $9.99 at BPS and $6-7 anywhere else (including Sail, 5 mins down the road)

doubt that...from what ive seen online, Cabelas Canada is just as overpriced if not more then BPS.

i remember when senkos were $9.99 at BPS and $6-7 anywhere else (including Sail, 5 mins down the road)

This, BPS and Cabelas both have brutal pricing. Wouldn't care if they shut down or left. Sail and Lebaron are a lot better. Even better, online tackleshops in the states.

This, BPS and Cabelas both have brutal pricing. Wouldn't care if they shut down or left. Sail and Lebaron are a lot better. Even better, online tackleshops in the states.

I love it!!! The hate is on. Where do I sign up ? There are always enough casual anglers to keep those pigs in business anyway. The type that rent a cottage for the first or second time, spend a few hundred dollars on gear only to have it sit in a basement closet never to be used again.

Edited by moxie

I'm packing up my "tinfoil hat" and not bothering with this anymore. The super intelligent elitist 'folk' win again... Enjoy...

Post up some facts, I'm sure a lot of us would appreciate them. You've posted nothing but your own speculation. For a store that's so profitable, you can understand why some of us are having a hard time agreeing with what you're saying.

BillM, I would be wasting MY time. You tend to waste enough as it is...

Feel free to reach out to a select few major law firms in TO and BPS if you want to know more.

I know what I know and I'm done with sharing it. Facts are facts and I've seen them and or been told of them... Good luck... No, not really...

BillM, I would be wasting MY time. You tend to waste enough as it is...

Feel free to reach out to a select few major law firms in TO and BPS if you want to know more.

I know what I know and I'm done with sharing it. Facts are facts and I've seen them and or been told of them... Good luck... No, not really...

Well perhaps one day those facts will be available to the rest of us minions!

minions need guidance... That's not going to come from me. Your a 'big boy' and can decide all for yourself and I'm done with this...

I'm sure with such a big news story about to break, we'll all be hearing about it soon enough.

/sarcasm.