NASCAR 2014

DRIFTER_016

I will go out on a limb and guess.... with this new format and attempt to spark interest and to start filling their half empty stands. That D.E. II will have a little something extra under the hood by race end, and win the Daytona 500. It will be like poetry written by the Franze family. I do believe there is some advantages awarded once in a while.

MM

This might just get me back into being a fan. Ever since they've started the CHASE I've lost all interest. And only watched a few races a year, Daytona and Talladega. I agree last years Daytona 500 was one of the worst races of the year.

Don't forget the best little track on the circuit, Bristol!!! :D

I will go out on a limb and guess.... with this new format and attempt to spark interest and to start filling their half empty stands. That D.E. II will have a little something extra under the hood by race end, and win the Daytona 500. It will be like poetry written by the Franze family. I do believe there is some advantages awarded once in a while.

MM

Back in the day when I was a big fan I would go to 2-3 races a year and you always had to order your tickets months in advance or you would be SOL, I was shocked two years ago when I was in Daytona with a buddy and a couple of weeks before the race he walked up to the box office and basically could get any seat he wanted.

The new good ole boys just don`t have it in my opinion....miss... DW,Rusty,Dale, the Allisons etc. these guys came to race...today`s drivers seem to be more worried about their hair style!!!! IMHO

Don't forget the best little track on the circuit, Bristol!!! :D

Use to be the best ticket to get.3-4 year waiting list. Now you can buy a ticket like said,at the gate.

I cant remember seeing seats empty as they were last year. ALL RACES.

Bring a super track to Canada. SOLD OUT everytime I,ll bet.

Looks like they have changes qualifying too. They switched to the Indy and F1 style..From what I understand the best cars will race.
Sadly I quit watching most races after the may long weekend as its river fishing time..Walleye n pike are way more fun to watch...

Problem with the new format is that Jimmie (or insert any name here) can win the first 35 races, and finish second in the 36th race, and not win the championship. I know that its not gonna happen but I dont like the idea of racing well all year long and losing the championship on a loose lugnut.

anything will help.

nascar is just a shadow of what it once was.

my uncle used to be the biggest nascar fan....went to about five races a year....

at christmas I asked him what was up....he said he's lost interest....

if uncle jimmy lost interest, then something definitely is up.....cause he was a nascar nut.

anything will help.

nascar is just a shadow of what it once was.

my uncle used to be the biggest nascar fan....went to about five races a year....

at christmas I asked him what was up....he said he's lost interest....

if uncle jimmy lost interest, then something definitely is up.....cause he was a nascar nut.

I think what you see now is NANNY BOYS. Ya,back when,they raced til the end. Now their whining about this and that,is my hair ok. LOL

RACE THE DAM CARS.

Dont sit there and say,he,s pushing me,he,s hitting me,oh he cut me off. If he dose it again,Im going to spin him out. 

I say go for it then. 

RUBBINGS RACING HARRY. LOL

Oh my first race that got me hhoked?

Is when Dale SR had the lead and blew a tire on the last lap.

Crap happens.

Been watching ever since.

This is racing.

ttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0OdW-VXgMl4&list=PL82B53AD228FA6FCF

Edited by Misfish