Todd fired from the Dean Blundell show NF

leaf4

Dunno if anyone cares or listens to them, but I've been a long time listener and it seems so random and out of the blue. Everyone had assumed he was on vacation until it was a week and a half into it and people started asking where's Todd? then at the end of the show Dean broke it down and said he was no longer with them, and their producer got the boot too, from the sounds of it Corus is doing some re shuffing, first Jason now Todd makes me wonder when they're going to say cya later to Dean since Todd was such a huge part of the show.

here's a blog that does explains a bit better http://www.torontomike.com/2013/07/todd_shapiro_leaves_dean_blund.html

I for one am gonna miss Todd that's for sure, met him a few times great guy not actually the d0uche he portrays himself to be lol

Edited by leaf4

No more toddy tickles? what the hell, thought he was on vacation, missed last part of show today, this is first ive heard of this. Todd has come a long long ways from when he first started on the show, stupid humor but still one of.the.few things that help get though the day

I haven't gone through the different radio stations in years. I find the show entertaining. I often take an extra second while working to listen to one of the many funny stories every day. Psychic Nikki, what's wrong with you, and pickin on Bieber makes me laugh. And all the random news about f'd up sh$t is the only thing that makes me smile before 10am.

The call ins with the wierd homeschooled kid that always yelled at them and spoke nonsense about himself. Was classic.

A month ago they ran a news story about a neighbour finding three woman trapped in a house one had a baby and they had been missing for years. Blundell ran the "hero' s" interview over and over. Hilarious. Look it up haters.

97.7 for me.

jason was always my fav on the DBS.

now that he's hosting the show with biggs, i think he's much more in his element.

tickles will return ---- somewhere.

If im not mistaken i think it was due to a government decision about statements he made about a woman protester at a rememberence day parade being hit by a man. He basically said it was a good thing because she was protesting at a rememberence day parade etc etc. but the CRTC found it was condoing voilence against women.

Edited by Believer

If im not mistaken i think it was due to a government decision about statements he made about a woman protester at a rememberence day parade being hit by a man. He basically said it was a good thing because she was protesting at a rememberence day parade etc etc. but the CRTC found it was condoing voilence against women.

I don't think so, I read that they weren't in trouble for anything to do with that because they were talking about a few women in specific not all women and they weren't identified by name

here's the link http://www.thestar.com/entertainment/music/2013/07/24/todd_shapiro_no_longer_on_the_dean_blundell_show.html

Edited by leaf4