I dont get you Musky fanatics,10,000 casts???

misfish

I think the 10,000 casts is for the larger ones :angel: (yes - I'm still casting for the 50 and I would think I am well over that 10,000 mark. At least, near the end of a single week, it sure feels like it. None the less - congrats. I lovbe to catch them - no matter the size.

Been called worse Dax. Like water on a ducks back.

I can see though,you didnt read the report.If you did,your question wouldnt of been asked.

East wind was blowing when we arrived,the chop was about 1ft. Not knowing this lake very well,having only fished it twice for bass,I was thankful to have a great guide.

By better people right?

I felt disrespected, what can I say...A simple 'no' would have sufficed, I didn't need the sarcasm guy...

Edited by Pigeontroller

And you're the vice-president of Muskies Canada???? President in waiting????

Wow!!!!!

Hey Pike-whacker, sorry I disappointed you again, lol....Ironically, I'm much less of a 'out-spoken' type than a much loved OFCer ex president of Muskies Canada...And to answer your second question, not me.

Yea you should see what Lew did to me when he took me musky fishing. He tied a cinderblock with 2 hooks on it and told be to just keep casting it to his "special holes". After about 30 minutes I told him I didn't want to ever catch a muskie and he said under his breath "Mission Accomplished".

Thanks Lew......

Art

There was no disrespect intended. I was wondering why you asked when I noted,a a different lake. When you asked if it was Simcoe,I knew,you didnt read the report. Never take for granted I guess.

Maybe I should of posted,,,,,,,,,,, :whistling::dunno::Gonefishing::ninja:

Happy fishing to you Dax.

Edited by Misfish