My bags are packed and I'm ready to go...

irishfield

... :blahblah1:

Picked out a couple rods to get us by for 10 or so days.

rods.jpg

Have everything here from the boat, as I cleaned it out before trading in, so more than usual to fit in the truck. Puzzle goin together in the box

puzzle.jpg

and I made it all fit with room in the back seat of the cab for our food/plug in cooler and our clothes

puzzle2.jpg

Good thing the ford has a deeper box than a GMC ! :jerry:

Hope to have a nice report in when I come back...probably just more scenery on the lake...but hell you're used to that by now! :rolleyes:

:Gonefishing::Gonefishing::Gonefishing::Gonefishing: :Gonefishing:

:D

The only work I have planned Don is putting the water intake line in, getting it primed and running and then rehooking my floater docks up to the crib dock. The rest of the time..play with new toy and FISH.

I know it won't go that way...but there's always hope!

Well Wayne have a great fishing trip enjoy the new boat remember that you are breaking in the motor so back off the throttle.Eventhough that many ponies will be dam tempting.Take some great pics as usual give us the shots of dinner.

Imagine someone else may become the top poster of the day.Please turn the computer time into productive fishing. :whistling:

What are you targeting ?fish I hope.No rivets for how many days.

I hope you don't plan on catching butterflies with the little net :lol:

Have a safe and productive vacation :angel:

MTP

Edited by Mike the Pike

Hey! I recognize that blue box! The last time I saw it the wind was driving it down the road at about 60mph....Thanks for snagging it for me Wayner!!! I'll pick it up in July.... :thumbsup_anim:

Have fun!!!

Edited by Dano

Thanks everyone and CH go kill a squirrel or something!

Have fun Phil....no shore lunches for ya when you get there and hopefully things don't change so that you can indeed get there. That Minnesota/Ontario fire is raging out of control. All the way up past Red Lake is also a total fire ban area. Check everything you can and Geary before heading out.

Edited by irishfield

Enjoy Wayne ... and dont forget to take extra batteries for the camera ...

Next week I go to the ZEC for members opening weekend so I am only just a little jealous ... one of these days I'll have to charter you to fly us in there (blindfolded of course) :)

Thanks guys...30 late leavin but Leah's got her meds and breakfast done now so we're off in 2 minutes. Next stop Powassan and then on to Temagami. Talk to you in 10 or 11 days...when I'll make my 8000th dang post....