A Song That Makes You Think Of Fishing?

holdfast

For some reason, when I hear the Doobie Brothers song "Black Water", I think of fishing at a particular time when I was fishing as a kid in Vermont. So I mellow out. <<<<Nothing to do with drugs>>>>. How about you folks, is there such a song, and why??

FISH ON!!! and, The Ol Diamond Back Sturgeon by Primus, just because of the lyrics.

That "I'm Going Fishing All the of the time and my baby's going fishing too," song at the intro of "Going Fishing," but then, at the end of the same show they have that different "Going Fishing" song. On any given day either one will be humming in my head as I'm touring up river in the boat. lol

Travelling Riverside Blues by Zeppelin is likely my longest running and favorite going fishing song. At the same time, whenever I hear it it reminds me of taking off in a plane on the runway at the airport in Moosonee.

Holy Diver, Ronnie James dio..

Listening to this will give you the creeps on a back bay still fishing at night when there isnt a soul for miles.

Unbelieveable song by a sick band.

Rainbow in the dark is another one of my favourites.

Bobcaygen by the hip always makes me think of fishin

We used to hear "The Wizard" by Black Sabbath on the way up to many a fishing trip. Fish ON! Old Diamond Back Sturgeon and John the fisherman by Primus. The song at the beggining of the Cronzy show is Fishing Blues originally done by Taj Mahal. Thats the best fishing song ever IMO!

Think this wierd, but hubby and I take a friend of ours fishing

And we all start singing and whistling the song

"Don't worry be Happy! :P

and the funny part we start catching fish!

Daisy_girl/Lorissa

You did not happen to be out fishing on the inner bay near long point this morning did you?

Just teasing :D

There were three guys about 12 feet away from us out on the water this morning and we got to listen to them singing Kareoke for the best part of an hr......Then i could not take anymore and had to move......The fish had stopped biteing i thought it was there singing...lmao....Turns out it was a nice size pike that had turned off the perch......They pulled it into they're boat and a beauty it was.

Fishin' by Elvin Bishop

Going up the country by Canned Heat

Country Boy can Survive by Hank Williams Jr.

Copperhead Road by Steve Earle

Green River by CCR

Swamp Music by Lynyrd Skynyrd

Statesboro Blues by the Allman Brothers

Bad to the Bone by George Thorogoode

Edited by danbo

Bohemian Rhapsody by Queen (A night at the opera) can't remember if it was 1975 or 76, any way we played that tape from the time we left till we got back didn't do alot of fishin that week but we did do about everything else, met a couple of babes at the camp. Oh to be young and care free again. I saw the guy that went up with me last week asked if I was ready for another trip like that again. hell yea.

"Summer Nights" Van Halen from 5150

And this - the songs in the video that was put together from this summer's Tightlines Shootout by Steve (Rubee) What a blast that was being able to participate with the HOT REELS FISHING team.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=4899949206834658386

Cheers,

Gman

Edited by Gman