A week at Lakair Part 1 and 2

Joey

I'll be up there as well from the 20th to the 27th.

Which cabin will you be in ? I'm in the prospector's tent that week.

Unfortunately, I'll be doing this trip solo as Patsy doesn't get as much vacation time. (Just not gonna be the same this time :( )

With all the muskies I'm gonna get - that should be interesting (guess no pics this time - ya'all will just have to trust me)

We gotta say hi and share a couple stories (or lies - whichever it happens to be).

20-23

Edited by Rich Clemens

Awesome report and some amazing captures. Your musky is a very clean looking fish and the osprey shot looking head on with its yap open made me chuckle. You seem to always be at at the right place at the right time, keep those pictures rolling in :clapping:

I'll be up there as well from the 20th to the 27th.

Which cabin will you be in ? I'm in the prospector's tent that week.

Unfortunately, I'll be doing this trip solo as Patsy doesn't get as much vacation time. (Just not gonna be the same this time :( )

With all the muskies I'm gonna get - that should be interesting (guess no pics this time - ya'all will just have to trust me)

We gotta say hi and share a couple stories (or lies - whichever it happens to be).

gonna have to check my email for the cabin number. all stories will have to be lies.tomorrow will be my first day out fishing this yr and its only for a few hours. ill make them good lies tho

Thank you all so much, got a good shot of the supermoon last night too that's in the photog section.

What camera do you have Freshtrax?

Yes Roy, I'm counting the days. Tell J to bring the fixins for that smoked salmon/avacado thingy she makes. I'll even buy the salmon and avacado if you want!!!!!