New season of River monsters

kickingfrog

just watched it. it was on sea lampreys. monsters yes. danger to humans i dont think so.
i got one smelt fishing a few years back and it ended up on the highway.

the show before that was awesome. he was catching 200lb tarpin in a little rubber tube.

There is a finite amount of "monsters" and most are more myth then anything, but for me the lamprey is the creepiest creature he's dealt with.

Glad I'm not the only one...To me Lampreys look like something out of a sci-fi movie!

Thought last nights show was pretty lame, until he let the lamprey attach itself to his neck. It was at that point that I began to question the guy's sanity.

And who knew that Lamprey could trun out to be the other other other other other other white meat!?

HH

Thought last nights show was pretty lame, until he let the lamprey attach itself to his neck. It was at that point that I began to question the guy's sanity.

And who knew that Lamprey could trun out to be the other other other other other other white meat!?

HH

Yep...I wondered about his sanity when he went into a pool filled with piranha just to see if they'd eat him alive....LOL.

I do enjoy the show, but wish he would keep it to more "tropical" destinations and unusual species. When he starts to talk about 6 foot killer pike and deadly tarpon it seems silly to me. Talk about some bizarre fish I've never heard of and I might believe that it could be dangerous.