2007 OFNC Tournament Standings

RobHall

Standings Update after Lakair....

Team 3 added some inches and remains in the lead with 220". Good job team 3. Team 5 added some inches as well. They are 1 inch off the lead and remain in 2nd place with 219". Team 9 remains in 3rd place with 196", Team 6 added more inches and remains in 4th place with 185.5". Team 1 added some inches and moved up to 5th place with 147". All other teams are approximately 90 & 130" off the lead. Last place honors still goes to Team 8 with 90.5". :whistling: Still lots of time though. Keep those inches coming. I'm sure the lead will change many times over the course of the next few months. :dunno: I have added a "2007 OFC Big Fish Board" that lists the biggest entry for each fish category. I've also included a row that shows the average fish length for each team. Notice Team 9 in the lead there. :whistling:

1. Team 3 "Fin-Chasers": 8x fish for 220" (6 bonus inches)

2. Team 5 "Up Scalers": 8x fish for 219" (4 bonus inches)

3. Team 9 "Anglers Anonymous": 7x fish for 196" (10 bonus inches)

4. Team 6 "Fishing Frenzy" 7x fish for 185.5" (8 bonus inches)

5. Team 1 "One of a Kind": 7x fish for 147" (6 bonus inches)

6. Team 4 "Livin' 4 fishin'": 5x fish for 129.5" (6 bonus inches)

7. Team 2 "2nd 2 None": 5x fish for 125.5"

8. Team 7 "Biteme": 5x fish for 125"

9. Team 10 "Toothy Critters": 4x fish for 105.5"

10.Team 8 "B8masters": 4x fish for 90.5"

Here is a link to the updated 2007 OFC Tournament Leader Board.

If you have an entry that is not listed on the board. It's because i could not find it in your Team forum. Contact your team captain, if you have an entry not posted. If all else fails, send me the entry (with the ofncommunity.com sign) and i will add it to the board. Please let me know if there are any mistakes and i will fix it up asap.

Cheers,

FOTB

:Gonefishing:

Edited by fishinonthebrain

FOTB....Great work in keeping the leaderboard updated! I check that spreadsheet a few times a week to see how teams are doing. Thanks for the efforts!!!

Thanks Cliff. I'm have fun doing it. :) Now if only i could add one of my own entries to the board. I can't wait until next weekend. I'll be doing a little :Gonefishing:

FOTB

With the season opening Sat. Im sure there will be some changes to the pike.Also,why are there pike listed below the 30 mark?

There is a 30" minimum on Pike, to be able to submit it to OFAH for the 2 bonus inches. That doesnt mean you can't submit a pike entry to the tournament that is under 30". I'm sure all these under 30" entries will disappear quickly anyways.

FOTB

Wow thats alot of work keeping up and updating everyday day. Thanks for posting fotb. Also was wondering maybe this topic could be a sticky note or be posted up in the OFC tournament board or something just so that we have a idea of whose in the lead.

Gerritt and Biteme linked to their PM images I think. So what happened was someone used the PM system to attach an image. This image comes with permissions..since it is Gerritts image he can see it, but no one else can. Save to your PC (or Mac!) and upload in the thread, Gerritt and Biteme.

• 2 weeks later...
:rolleyes: Thanks for keeping track for us finger counters. But as soon as team 5 THE UPSCALERS are no longer in first place then l will take over. Team 2 one pike 38in. one pirch at 12in. =48 total in. Team 5 one pirch 12in. one pike at 38in. =54.5in. total :rolleyes: Peace Ken