One of the Boston bombers shot dead !!! NF

fishindevil

I hope the get the guy alive. I wouldn't be the first time the cops nabbed the wrong guys. I'd hate like hell to see the real culprits go free if those guys turn out not to be the guilty ones.

He wouldn't be car jacking people and driving around in a vehicle full of explosives and weapons if he wasn't guilty

Before 8 AM this morning approximately 33 human beings had been slaughtered within the last 24 hours around the world by terrorists. Not even a byline on CNN. Just some food for thought and global perspective.

What happens around the globe, apparently, does not figure into some peoples concious until they bring their problems to a relatively close location.

He came there a kid..

Amen

Yes Misfish I know they came 10 yrs ago and one of terrorists recently became an American Citizen. It would not have helped in this case but in a world that has changed alot since 9/11 the US and Canada need to be more carefull/selective when it comes to immigration and international students. Apparently they have the guy cornered.

That's one of the dumbest things I've read on here.

Unless I'm horribly misstaken he was making a smart analogy to gun control in the US, the gun advocates are making the stupid argument that giving everyone a gun will reduce gun violence.

hearts out to all the families effected, hopefully it will all work out, without anymore casualties.

That's one of the dumbest things I've read on here.

Well, that's your opinion. It was good for a chuckle at my house. Sorry your sense of humour is differed from mine. As I said, it does not reflect my personal thoughts.

Unless I'm horribly misstaken he was making a smart analogy to gun control in the US, the gun advocates are making the stupid argument that giving everyone a gun will reduce gun violence.

hearts out to all the families effected, hopefully it will all work out, without anymore casualties.

I am one of the ones that advocate that. I'm not saying issue everybody a gun, but don't make it as hard for law abiding citizens that want to carry get a permit to carry a handgun at all times.

I am one of the ones that advocate that. I'm not saying issue everybody a gun, but don't make it as hard for law abiding citizens that want to carry get a permit to carry a handgun at all times.

I don't think that it should be hard to get a gun, HOWEVER I don't see how a background check when buying guns over the internet could hurt?!

What!!!!

Absolutly NOT.....

You may want to consult a lawyer.

Only 19. If he truly is guilty, may he have a long painful life regretting what he has done.

So be it...............................................................................................................................................................................................................................

It's not hard to get a restricted weapon, go take your course and get one. As for concealed carry, you'll need to move to the US for that. If you're walking around scared for your life in this country, you've got some serious issues to deal with.

So watching the news. They have caught the guy. And he is alive. So they say.

The town people where cheering and clapping as the ambulance drove by carrying the suspect. I wonder what is running through the bombers head at that point. "Hey, their cheering for me!!"

It's not hard to get a restricted weapon, go take your course and get one. As for concealed carry, you'll need to move to the US for that. If you're walking around scared for your life in this country, you've got some serious issues to deal with.

:clapping: