Insane... Bad day to be a marathon runner... Possible bombing

Gerritt

This false dichotomy is rediculous. Public executions vs. "letting them walk",?? I seriously doubt some of you have anything past an eight grade education.

Let reason prevail. Let the invesigators investigate. Save the fear-mongering and speculation for a forum that endorses that kind of tripe. Some of what has been said here makes me sick.

investigators. I won a class spelling bee in Gr 6 you know.

Let reason prevail? Its bleeding hearts like you that think these people deserve rights.

Someone set a bomb, with the intention of killing innocent, harmless people. Women and children!! So far we have an 8 year old boy dead, his mother seriously injured, and his sister with her leg blown off......and you want to talk reasoning??

Give Your head a shake.

The person that did this deserves far worse than a simple execution. I know there are many others that agree, but won't write it here. Speak up. Its coculd be your mother, son, or daughter next!

You call this fear mongering?? Innocent people were slaughtered for no reason! If you don't fear that, dare I ask what you do fear?

S.

very well said.

it's sad that anyone would have any sympathy for whoever did this. the perpetrator deserves to be dragged behind a truck or simply tossed into a room with the family members of the victims for true justice to be served. it's no wonder criminals in canada are treated so well with all these bleeding hearts around...

The perps will be treated as terrorists, like the Oklahoma bombers... once found guilty, they will be executed. If they can find Bin Laden in a poop hole in Pakistan, they'll find the scum that did this crime. Sooner or later, they will get their man.

I'll keep my thoughts on a suitable punishment to myself...

HH

Omg now cnn just said there has not been an arrest. I am at home sick today watching the news. This is just fascinating. There is a press conference at 5pm apparently to update on details. Supposedly there are pictures and video of the person putting the second bomb down and then running away after they went off.

Omg now cnn just said there has not been an arrest. I am at home sick today watching the news. This is just fascinating. There is a press conference at 5pm apparently to update on details. Supposedly there are pictures and video of the person putting the second bomb down and then running away after they went off.

Crazy eh? Story changes every 30 seconds.