trailer park fees?

jedimaster

Fees can range to $3000 per season for the lot. Many parks have additional service fees over and above that. Some have stipulations on age and size of seasonal units. Many RV parks and conservation areas can also have long waiting lists for seasonal sites.

1000-3500 depending on the park, location, size of lot, trailer, hydro. Lots of variables. We were at a small park with 9 trailers in HH that was awesome for our family. It was a community and I will miss that. My girls will remember that trailer and place fondly for the rest of their lives.

Get a double wide, grow some dope and sell it to Randy. :clapping:

:rofl2:

x2 should help pay the fees in no time- as long as that drunko the ****clown doesnt prod in your business :ninja: . I have a trailer in a great park, but my advice on the fees would be useless as there are no lots available (privatly owned)

We are looking at one on monday going to be around the 3500 to 4000 mark includes dock private sites 3way hook ups, pools, rec hall, swimming pond, the only thing i am not sure about it is they charge 150 for extra appliances like the ac unit and hot water heater. My trailer is only 24 foot dont see it using that much hydro to make hot water and ac the 150 is for each

Trailer parks can be alot of fun and we were in one for 36 years on Lake Katchawanooka in the Kawarthas north of Peterboro with a couple different trailers. I bought a home just 5 miles from the park 3 years ago so I sold my place but we still hang around with alot of the lifetime friends we made there over the years.

When we left 3 years ago we were paying about $2200 but that included everything, including my own dock with electrical hook-up for my boat charger. I was only 100 yards from the water and had a huge lot with the nearest trailer in front of me being 100' away.

I also built an "add-on" room years ago plus a large covered deck. There was an additional tax put on these rooms a couple years back but that was $75 a year but I felt it was worth it with all the extra room.

The quality of this particular park went downhill the last few years but all the good years before that, plus the life long friends certainly made up for it.

I always thought the small privately family owned parks were the best.

My little hide-away in the woods.

Cnv0375-1.jpg

It's getting pricey I used to be in goreskis which is a great park lots of activities and service but like I said it was getting expensive for the trailer and services I use now at layzee acres goreskis would be just under 5 grand and layzee is about half that and fills the bill fine for what I need from a park.

My family have had a place on Balsam lake for almost 40 years

I believe it's about $2400 plus hydro for a regular Site and $3600 plus for waterfront (waterfront for 12 ft widespread only)

The beach is beautiful probably one of the nicest spots on the lake for swimming

They also haveprivate docks and pull ups for rent

Beforwarned its a family place where rules that are enforced but if you have kids its amazing. They have the right away :)

Cheers

Gordy

Edited by gordy28

We were up around the $2500 mark for the season at Layzee Acres on Lake Dalrymple as well. I had a trailer there for 26 years and it is well worth it. If you have small children, the experience is amazing! The price of cottages today puts them out of reach for most of us and this is a reasonable alternative. I did not have a dock space any longer at the end, but that would have been $300 on top. I did have 30 amps, water and sewer and the lot was large (50' x 60').

The only reason we gave it up is because we now live in the country and were not getting up there often enough.