Quit your naggin. Let's go snaggin

Cudz

While I am a much accomplished liner when I really need Chinook roe, I would love to have one of those strapped onto an 8 foot Muskie rod wih 80lb braid and a small tuft of fat yarn draped over the hook and proceed to walk up and down past the SIMMs mafia in september and asking each and every one of them how's the fishing..... Good times!!

Edited by porkpie

While I am a much accomplished liner when I really need Chinook roe, I would love to have one of those strapped onto an 8 foot Muskie rod wih 80lb braid and a small tuft of fat yarn draped over the hook and proceed to walk up and down past the SIMMs mafia in september and asking each and every one of them how's the fishing..... Good times!!

Must be a good swimmer then, eh? :rofl2:

When I visited Nova Scotia during the smelt run, a weighted treble was commonplace. A few minutes in a little ditch leading to the ocean tossing the silver spider and we had a decent meal for the evening. Something I wouldn't do here, but was interesting to experience in a different province. Different rules for different places!

A staple on the Credit!

A good reason to NEVER grab a boot by the tail until you've had a good look at it first...

I have heard something about legal snaggin' for paddlefish in some areas? I seem to remember a big treble being the weapon of choice...

Many many years ago I was fishing below the coffer at Tippy dam on the Manistee when the siren started wailing signaling a water release.

I was standing in deep water a fairly long and sketchy wade from the shore and scrambled to reach safety. Still waist deep and with the water rising my foot became stuck on the streambed, I couldn't move.

I was in a panic pulling as hard as I could with no success. I almost stripped off my waders in order to free myself then adrenalin kicked in, I pulled with a fury and broke free.

When I made it back to shore there was a humongous michigan cricket stuck to my foot LOL!

The streambed was littered with them.

Thankfully the practice is outlawed now.