HAVING AN ISSUE PLEASE POST IT HERE. ONLY ISSUES FOR NOW COMMENTS AND REQUEST LATER

aplumma

The only way I can read a thread without having to scroll over to the right is to reduce to 75% which is difficult to see comfortably...I use Windows XP Home Edition and Google Chrome

+1 spacing is too high. way too much whitespace need to try and condense the posts some how. I hate having to adjust the zoom on websites.

I clicked on "manually change theme" and the site is now quite a bit cleaner. However, I need to zoom in and scroll around to see or type anything. The "go to last unread" still doesn't work.

Clicking the dot to the left of each thread will bring you to the unread posts of that thread.

Just received this e-mail from crappieperchhunter I believe he uses an Apple computer:

Beansie I was hoping you could help. Since the new work has been done on the OFC board I can not log on. When the new board started I was logged on. I did not like the look of the new board so I selected some option ..old version 3.2 or something.When I did this the board disappeared so I just had a completely white screen with the below message on it. If you could pass this onto Roy I would appreciate it. Everything else is fine on my computer so I think it is something in OFC.
I can go on the site and view everything as long as I don't log on. As soon as I log on I get the white screen of death with the message below
Fatal error: Class 'IPSSearchIndex' not found in /home/ofncommu/public_html/forums/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_7/skin_global.php on line 167
Please let me know what he needs to do...thnx Beans

I have stuff all mixed up on my blackberry still. The old ofc mobile was the best, hope you canget it back that way?

I can't find my pms either....

Really, really small print, and the signatures are hard to distinguish from the posts. Actually, I find it really hard to find where a post starts and ends. Tough to read like this. Its hurting my whole body lol

S.