I got mail

misfish

When Live2fish85 asked if I wanted a few home made pike flys,I said sure. Today I got more then I expected,and cannot wait to flick these baits for some early season pike. Im sure the bass will kill them as well.

A big shout out to ya brother. :thumbsup_anim::worthy:

They are awesome.

Thanks a bunch.

003-22_zps544384ed.jpg

Edited by Misfish

When Live2fish85 asked if I wanted a few home made pike flys,I said sure. Today I got more then I expected,and cannot wait to flick these baits for some early season pike. Im sure the bass with kill them as well.

A big shout out to ya brother. :thumbsup_anim::worthy:

They are awesome.

Thanks a bunch.

003-22_zps544384ed.jpg

Nice I know of a little spot where those would get gobbled up in a hartbeat. :thumbsup_anim:

Well done :clapping:

very nice

can you throw those with a spinning setup? are they weighted at all?

You could with some I would think,but the head weight is light.

I,m just looking forward to throwing them with the fly rod and ripping line and getting a smash.

My fav is the middle one,second row. it,s got good head weight. I can see it diving as I rip the line,then popping up.

Edited by Misfish

Nice haul !!!! Chris is one of the members that i have really gotten to know. He is a stand up guy and a true gentleman. He and i have shared many PM's during the few years i have been in here.Some happy, some sad, and i consider him one of my closest friends. Great job bud!!!:clapping: And post the pics of anything you catch on them Brian. I'd love to see them:good:

Brian, I am glad they finally got to you, glad you like them as well. Some of the beefy flies have a heavy barbell weight and have a heavier led wrapped around the shank to help get them down.

As for the colors, I have caught some pike on the red styles and the chart, the gar pike like the orange ones though.

I have no troubles tossing them with my 8wt.

Brian if you want this summer I could get you out on Long Point bay and catch a ton of pike, most of them are little guys but still a blast on the fly.