My first time catfishing!

Jen

The evening began with a fire in my oven... now that was a great joy seeing as I was cooking for the weekend and really needed the use of that oven. So off I went to drop the pizza off at Eastons so that he could finish it off and decided I was going fishing. Stressed and not wanting to be in the kitchen anymore.

And here is what I caught.

Fishingcatsonerie020.jpg

Now if I can only remember to bring along my ofncommunity.com sign I would be doing ok.

Hope everyone has a great weekend! I look forward to all the posts... Off to Quinte in the morning with camera and SIGN in hand!

Cheers,

Jen

Not only was fishing for these guys fun it was a great fight. A couple of them were caught on a big muskie rod and then a couple on a light rod with 6lb test... ( I learned it is all about setting the drag)

I hope to see a pickeral that big this weekend... YEAH RIGHT!! (secretly keeping my fingers crossed)

Thanks for the comments guys!

Cheers,

Jen

The evening began with a fire in my oven... now that was a great joy seeing as I was cooking for the weekend and really needed the use of that oven. So off I went to drop the pizza off at Eastons so that he could finish it off and decided I was going fishing. Stressed and not wanting to be in the kitchen anymore.

And here is what I caught.

Fishingcatsonerie020.jpg

Now if I can only remember to bring along my ofncommunity.com sign I would be doing ok.

Hope everyone has a great weekend! I look forward to all the posts... Off to Quinte in the morning with camera and SIGN in hand!

Cheers,

Jen

Those Guys are so lucky having someone cook for them I hope you catch the big for doing all the hard work.I will see you guys tonight.

Nice CAT Jen :clapping: MTP

Get on the road Mike LOL! See you later tonight, we are leaving here within the next hour and a half.....If Jen catches a walleye that big I am sure it will make her weekend. I am sure we will have an OFC sign or two floating around, (no pun intended Jen for loosing your old sign out the back of the boat and floating round Simcoe somewhere).

Easton