You tried to ruin my day but it didn't work!

SlowPoke

I shared the water with you all day.

I ducked your flying bulldogs.

I dodged your Double D's.

I let you watch us catch and release a big fat muskie just out of your casting range.

I changed the tire that you drove a screw through the sidewall on my boat trailer.

I went home and enjoyed a nice meal with my boat guests.

You went home smelling of skunk, and whatever scumbag smells like.

I win.

Sounds like you had a run in with my buddy's ex old lady. Seems like you came away fairly clean out of the whole ordeal. :-)

Oh, and as a side note, there is absolutely no proof of any positive role Karma could play into this. If the idea of Karma was true I would not think that 15 million children would starve to death every year world wide. It is a lovely thought that some day that some deserving people would be showered with good fortune and horrible people would be challenged with the opposite fate but the simple fact of the matter is this is untrue. If it were true than you would have to assume that the bad things that happen to innocent people are deserved and the riches that are bestowed the powerful are well placed.

brian that sucks. we fished that area in the 80,s. nowadays the contact musky fishing is a war zone. local landowners have had enuff. norice the no paarking signs. garbage strewn about. tree saplings broken. its a short matter of time..i fish my home area with no crowds of bulldog warriors.. karma will come around on those twerps

Nice Ski you guys got there Brian. As for the looser on the dock and his childish actions -judging from the expression on Juli's face, I bet her excitement just rubbed the fool's nose in the fact that you know how to catch em, and he dont. You beat him twice - 1 by landing the ski and 2 by not letting that ruin your day.

are you trying to say somone purposely put a screw in your side wall becuase you caught a fish, i dont believe that

As someone who was with Brian, and, helped change the tire...no, we aren't sure what the "person" (I use the term loosely) had for a motive. We do know that it was deliberate, no way, no how, that screw got into that section of the tire any other way!

Sad that there are people like that in the world.

Edited by FRANKIE65

well that just plain old sucks, i started casting there this year and have met some great people there, but there is always the one in the bunch that tend to ruin it for everyone

As someone who was with Brian, and, helped change the tire...no, we aren't sure what the "person" (I use the term loosely) had for a motive. We do know that it was deliberate, no way, no how, that screw got into that section of the tire any other way!

Sad that there are people like that in the world.