22 lb TWINS

Pikeslayer

Got out last night with I'mHooked (Craig) & HTHM (Albert). Fishing was not fast & furious, but both landed their new PBs. Both fish tipped the electronic scale @ 22 lbs. TWINS thumbsup_anim.gif Both revived & released to swim the river.

Craig'sP1000637.jpgAlbert'sP1000638.jpgA A quick vid of Craigs landing (unfortunately it was a little dark to shoot vid for Albert)

<iframe width="560" height="315"

src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/c6TO4oqJ4_M" frameborder="0"

allowfullscreen></iframe>

Edited by pikeslayer

Looks like you guys had a great night, nice video of the fish!

Did indeed.

Couple of beauties Simon...not talking about Craig and Albert tongue.gif

Congrats on the PB's guys!!

Saved those for Juli Frank (talking about the fish!!)

Some great evening nooks PSlayer.

It was a perfect evening on Lady O MB thumbsup_anim.gif

You let them GO...... wallbash.gif ...now what are your cats going to eat... whistling.gif

Ninja & Oliver eat exclusively perch & walleye Bob. Can you bring me some in September tease.gif

Hey Simon, you beat me to it! Was going to post the report shortly. Darn fine looking cast of characters! :whistling:

I didn't realize you were even shooting the video, I must have been in the zone with focused determination! :thumbsup_anim:

Thanks for the video memories!...(there was some weird freaking bug that kept landing on my cranking elbow)

Great time "as usual" Simon. (Been out enough together that can use that phrase "as usual" now ;) )

Great hanging with you as well Albert...(so, do you have the GPS coord's to Mike's camera on the Grand? Cuz you know there's still some great never seen pictures still on it B) )

Great report and vid, thanks for sharing. :thumbsup_anim:

I picked up the same net you have this year and it seems more hooks get stuck in that than my old blue nylon mesh. I have had to slice holes in it a couple times to get a fast release. how do you find it?

-AA.

Another awesome report Simon.

And 2 happy fishermen.

I'm glad you didn't have that video camera when you took me out.

You would have had to much editing to do cause I tend to get a little more excited then them when I catch fish like that. :thumbsup_anim:

Simon, here I thought, I was going to see, two beautiful speckles, perfectly cook, pan seared, laying side by side in a butterfly position :blink::sarcasm::lol:

Some good looking fishes boys :worthy:B) Congrats :clapping: :clapping:

Jacques, the speck pix are on my new phone. Still figuring the damn thing out :wallbash:

Nothing like putting someone onto a PB. Great experience:thumbsup_anim:

Just as awesome as getting your own :thumbsup_anim: Which I am still waiting for this year.

Great report and vid, thanks for sharing. :thumbsup_anim:

I picked up the same net you have this year and it seems more hooks get stuck in that than my old blue nylon mesh. I have had to slice holes in it a couple times to get a fast release. how do you find it?

-AA.

Alfy, yeah about the hooks, but over time you get used to 'de-hooking' the net and it becomes a little less aggravating. The upside is that it is strong & big enough to bring in a 32.5 lb salmon, so it is a bit of a trade off. Have yet to hear of the perfect LO net.

Another awesome report Simon.

And 2 happy fishermen.

I'm glad you didn't have that video camera when you took me out.

You would have had to much editing to do cause I tend to get a little more excited then them when I catch fish like that. :thumbsup_anim:

"Screaming like a ______" comes to mind Skeeter :tease:

Thanks to all who viewed and commented. Now I have to figure a plan for this weekend for a couple of more OFC guests (I think a Tyee is in the near future). Weather is gonna be a bit of an 'itch', but we'll 'git r dun'.